Phil Spencer enters the Discussion about the Quick Resume Feature. (Link in comment)

Discus and support Phil Spencer enters the Discussion about the Quick Resume Feature. (Link in comment) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/1575633588636114944?s=20&t=UWLInphijS0Uq8Iwh5Adug submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Sep 30, 2022.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

Phil Spencer enters the Discussion about the Quick Resume Feature. (Link in comment)

/u/Pschirki, Sep 30, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Will xbox ever give us the ability to turn quick resume off.

Phil Spencer says he’ll look into it, but that in no way guarantees that it will happen. Disabling quick resume is not a simple process, And it will likely take quite some time, if it is feasible to do so, without breaking a lot of other things
  3. IngameInstincts Win User

Do you think Microsoft will reconsider from all this negative feedback?

4. Judge Win User

So Xbox One game owners are treated like criminals on parole: Daily check-ins...

5. neilhorgan Win User

Will there be another Xbox console after the Xbox One?

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

How do I turn off quick resume on my Xbox Series X?

It cannot be disabled at this time, while Phil spencer said that he would be exploring it, quick resume is intertwined with every aspect of the system, and may not be able to be disabled.

You need to go to the game title on the dashboard, hit the start button and choose quit when you're finished playing. I would also recommend backing out to the title screen if that's possible
Thema:

1. Phil Spencer enters the Discussion about the Quick Resume Feature. (Link in comment) - Similar Threads - Phil Spencer enters

2. Phil Spencer fix the xbox app for PC!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phil Spencer fix the xbox app for PC!!!!!!!!!!!!: it has not been possible to download games via Xbox Game pass PC for a week and launch any of the downloaded games. When starting the game, it gives the error 0x80004005, only games from EA Play...
  3. I want to know if Phil Spencer will do release for a external disk drive for xbox one/...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know if Phil Spencer will do release for a external disk drive for xbox one/...: I as a xbox series s user who live in the middle East have low speed internet connections and have low pay rate can only buy used disc games and maybe digital but it's took to long to download I...
  4. Request for Phil Spencer to enable the Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass service in Paraguay and...

in XboX Insiders
    Request for Phil Spencer to enable the Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass service in Paraguay and...: For several years now, XBOX gamers throughout Paraguay have suffered from a lack of platform support for the country. Many services, such as live gold and Game Pass, are acquired through tricks...
  5. Project xCloud Founder Badge (from recent Phil Spencer newsletter)

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Founder Badge (from recent Phil Spencer newsletter): [IMG] submitted by /u/Derpcrawler [link] [comments]
  6. Phil Spencer says the ‘full-blown, next-gen’ Solitary won’t be a launch game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phil Spencer says the ‘full-blown, next-gen’ Solitary won’t be a launch game: Phil Spencer intends to release a “proper, full-blown next-gen version” of Solitary Warfare– but it won’t be an Xbox Series X and PC launch game. In Late of March the company confirmed its...
  7. Interview: Head of Xbox Phil Spencer, Talking Xbox Series X – Unlocked 437

in XBoX on Consoles
    Interview: Head of Xbox Phil Spencer, Talking Xbox Series X – Unlocked 437: For those that may not already know, Ryan McCaffery of IGN did an interview with Phil Spencer yesterday on Podcast Unlocked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-lszhflhQ Here is a summary from a...
  8. Xbox Phil Spencer doesn't consider Sony and Nintendo has his main rivals.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Phil Spencer doesn't consider Sony and Nintendo has his main rivals.: https://www.denofgeek.com/uk/games/69792/xbox-phil-spencer-talks-google-amazon-playstation-nintendo-rivals So what's everyone thoughts? He believes the streaming is the way forward and believes...
  9. XBOX Head Phil Spencer confirms that the XBOX Scarlett is only one console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Head Phil Spencer confirms that the XBOX Scarlett is only one console: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  10. What are you thought on Phil Spencer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are you thought on Phil Spencer?: The way the mandate of Xbox has changed under his leadership is a good thing in my opinion. All about the gamer. So many things has been added for us gamers to be able to enjoy what we love....