Phantom "School or Work" accounts for Skype & Xbox

Discus and support Phantom "School or Work" accounts for Skype & Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have recently noticed that several email accounts that were generated by my ISP have mysteriously had Work or School accounts show on my accounts for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DisputedKhan727, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Phantom "School or Work" accounts for Skype & Xbox

I have recently noticed that several email accounts that were generated by my ISP have mysteriously had Work or School accounts show on my accounts for Skype & Xbox. Has anyone else had this happen?

I can log into the Work or School accounts, I just have no idea how they were added or if I can delete them without effecting the initial personal accounts.

:)

DisputedKhan727, Aug 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today DisputedKhan727

If you have access to the Microsoft account linked to those email accounts generated by your ISP. The next step will try adding a new alias for each one and then delete the old (ISP) alias.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

MS Account Recovery thinks I am trying to recover an EDU account, but I am trying to recover an Xbox account that uses my former school email that I no longer have access to.

the school email is in fact a microsoft account and set for educational use, if you created the xbox account with that then you are stuck as the xbox account IS the microsoft account, they cannot be transferred or moved in anyway. which is why it is advised to never use a school email or work email for xbox because if you leave the school or work then you lose your account.
  4. Kevin Krause Win User

Account for a high school eSports team

I can appreciate that. This would be for the team and the account will be owned by the school. The school, I would assume, will be around for awhile. Is there any point of contact with Microsoft/ Xbox that works with schools?
  5. yoloman00 Win User

My Offer for Midnight Club LA Is Not Valid In My Country

i cant because im at school at the moment and xbox is blocked

ill be able to do all steps at about 3:30 if you need to contact me i use skype, discord, and outlook email
  6. Derek_Lakin Win User

Skype no possibility to log in

It sounds like there's some kind of confusion between Skype accounts and Microsoft accounts. Sign in to Skype on the web with to unlink your accounts, and then you can re-launch Skype on Xbox One to link the Skype account you want to the Microsoft account
    that you use on your Xbox.

(For more information about unlinking accounts, see
    support.skype.com/.../how-do-i-unlink-my-skype-and-microsoft-or-facebook-accounts
    )
Thema:

1. Phantom "School or Work" accounts for Skype & Xbox - Similar Threads - Phantom School accounts

2. I have an Xbox series S and it’s saying cyberpunk phantom liberty is not compatible when it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox series S and it’s saying cyberpunk phantom liberty is not compatible when it...: All it’s saying is sorry this game or app isn’t compatible to some thing else or try %2 on Xbox series x|s. (0x87e10011) Does anybody know what it means? 6afd7dac-4525-4607-a695-6f4cc2841b45
  3. Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??: I have played cyberpunk2077 since it was released and put up with poor performance and glitches and all sorts of bugs. Whilst these annoyed me, I still played the game and enjoyed it. Since...
  4. Phantom liberty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantom liberty: I cannot install Phantom Liberty that I bought in preorder 9n my XBOX series X. What's thie issue??? 19117fa5-d428-470d-a753-9f4dbd503096
  5. Does the phantom hawk work on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the phantom hawk work on xbox: Does the phantom hawk work on xbox 647a9f0b-472e-4c0e-b02a-71e5fc7bfd4b
  6. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  7. What is this phantom Discord connection?

in XboX Insiders
    What is this phantom Discord connection?: I have my Discord and my Xbox connected both ways but I see neither the option to join on Xbox in discord mobile or the discord button in the party window. My console says it’s up to date as well....
  8. Phantom Dust - You could not be signed in. (PC)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Phantom Dust - You could not be signed in. (PC): I was hoping someone might have a fix for this. After launching Phantom Dust from the .exe, Microsoft store, and Xbox app, the game reports that I "could not be singed in" and gives me the option...
  9. Is Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain going to be removed from the xbox digital store on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain going to be removed from the xbox digital store on...: Hello guys, I hope you're doing great. I've just found out that the servers for Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain will shut down forever on May 31th 2022 for xbox 360 and PS3. However, I own an...
  10. PC Gamer Pass enforcing phantom age restrictions on Adult account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamer Pass enforcing phantom age restrictions on Adult account: Today I attempted to install No Man's Sky and Project Wingman on my Windows PC with Game Pass via the Xbox app. However, clicking install brought up the following error message: "This is rated...