PGA Tour 2k21 keeps freezing during online multiplayer

Discus and support PGA Tour 2k21 keeps freezing during online multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Happened yesterday 4 times in a row on Xbox One. Updated everything I could, restated, turned off entirely and restarted, reset MAC address, etc. and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonMzQH, Apr 10, 2022.

1. JonMzQH
    JonMzQH Guest

Happened yesterday 4 times in a row on Xbox One. Updated everything I could, restated, turned off entirely and restarted, reset MAC address, etc. and it froze for me every time during putting on the first hole while my opponent/friend was able to keep playing albeit without me. Very frustrating since I paid almost $70 for the digital copy and pay for Xbox Gold Live or whatever it's called. Any fixes for this?

:)

JonMzQH, Apr 10, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi JonMzQH! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please, first try uninstalling the game and doing a power cycle

Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One

After that try installing again, if that doesn't work

Try to restore keeping games and apps, please be sure that you know your account email and password:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console screen, you'll see three option use this one, be sure you remember the email and password of you're accounts:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps
  3. DumbFixes2020 Win User

PGA TOUR 2K21 issues

I changed the proffile that was signed in, and the game worked. It kept kicking me to the home screen when i was using my xbox profile, but switched it to my kids xbox profile and I was able to play.

It still wont let me play with my profile, but at least i can play.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

PGA TOUR 2K21 issues

Hello TimothyRidgeway,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    TimothyRidgeway!
  5. jamespond1 Win User

PGA TOUR 2K21 issues

Ive got the same problem, even tryed port forwarding on router, nothing works, i was told to re install, think its a server problem maybe.
  6. M4RV 71 Win User

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 The Masters Collectors Edition

Thema:

1. PGA Tour 2k21 keeps freezing during online multiplayer - Similar Threads - PGA Tour 2k21

2. PGA Tour 2K21 Baller Pack does not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2K21 Baller Pack does not install: I bought the PGA Tour 2K21 game with the Baller Pack bundle from Microsoft store for Xbox. The game itself installed and works just fine. However, the Baller Pack extension (which the Xbox...
  3. PGA Tour 2K21 Not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2K21 Not working on Xbox Series X: I have PGA Tour 2K21, works great on my Series S however it will not work on my Series X. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, not working. Gets stuck on the loading splash screen, tried changing...
  4. Could PGA TOUR 2K21 be supported by the FPS Boost feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Could PGA TOUR 2K21 be supported by the FPS Boost feature?: PGA TOUR 2K21 has now sold over 2 million copies across four platforms, including the XBox One family. The game is highly dependent on tempo control during the golf swing, and being capped at 30...
  5. PGA Tour 2k21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2k21: I recently purchased PGA Tour 2k21. When I try to enter the game, it sends me back to the Xbox One home screen after I press A to continue on the loading screen for the game. Is there a fix for...
  6. PGA Tour 2K21 issues with XBOX Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2K21 issues with XBOX Series X: I purchased PGA TOUR 2K21 about a month ago before the series X came out. It worked fine on my One but as soon as I upgraded to the new Xbox Series X it does not load. It goes through the opening...
  7. PGA TOUR 2k21 Issues with Game not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA TOUR 2k21 Issues with Game not loading: So I purchased PGA TOUR 2K21 today and installed it. I bought the disc version of the game. I turned the game on and got to the loading screen. It asked me to press the A button to continue. So I...
  8. Xbox One game 2K21 PGA TOUR(bought online) does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One game 2K21 PGA TOUR(bought online) does not work: I bought PGA TOUR 2K21 on my Xbox One through the online store a week ago. The purchase, download and installation went smoothly and then I played the game for over an hour. Since that day every...
  9. PGA TOUR 2K21 - SOFT LOCKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA TOUR 2K21 - SOFT LOCKING: I have purchased PGA Tour 2k21 on Xbox one. I have had it soft lock and make a never ending noise sound that cannot be stopped unless the game is exited via Xbox button. It has happened over 10...
  10. PGA TOUR 2K21 issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA TOUR 2K21 issues: Hello everyone, So I purchased PGA TOUR 2K21 digitally today and installed it. I have a digital xbox one for the record. I turned the game on and got to the loading screen. It asked me to press...