PGA Tour 2K21 Baller Pack does not install

Discus and support PGA Tour 2K21 Baller Pack does not install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the PGA Tour 2K21 game with the Baller Pack bundle from Microsoft store for Xbox. The game itself installed and works just fine. However, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jmaelstrom, Apr 16, 2022.

1. jmaelstrom
    jmaelstrom Guest

I bought the PGA Tour 2K21 game with the Baller Pack bundle from Microsoft store for Xbox. The game itself installed and works just fine. However, the Baller Pack extension (which the Xbox downloaded with no problems) does not seem to install. The installation process starts just fine and completes without errors but the features do not appear in the game. Also the next time I open Xbox, it states that the Baller pack is not installed. It states that I own it and I have downloaded it but it has not been installed yet. I have tried to install it multiple times now, always with the same result. Any ideas?

:)

jmaelstrom, Apr 16, 2022
  2. jmaelstrom Win User

Hello, the Powercycle did not have any effect whatsoever.

I even tried to uninstall and re-install the add-on with Powercycle restarts between each step. The Xbox completes the installation without any errors, but when you go, for example, via the Microsoft to check the status, the separate Baller Pack is not installed. Interestingly in the bundle, Store recognises the add-on being installed. Uninstalling and installing either one of the Baller pack options makes no difference.

Any other suggestions to make it work?
  3. Francia J. Win User

This will delete any corrupted file that may be causing the issue.
  4. jmaelstrom Win User

No, it is on the Xbox internal hard drive. There is no external one. All the games and add-ons have been installed the sane way.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate it. Let’s then reset the console keeping games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
Thema:

1. PGA Tour 2K21 Baller Pack does not install - Similar Threads - PGA Tour 2K21

2. PGA Tour 2k21 keeps freezing during online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2k21 keeps freezing during online multiplayer: Happened yesterday 4 times in a row on Xbox One. Updated everything I could, restated, turned off entirely and restarted, reset MAC address, etc. and it froze for me every time during putting on...
  3. PGA Tour 2K21 Not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2K21 Not working on Xbox Series X: I have PGA Tour 2K21, works great on my Series S however it will not work on my Series X. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, not working. Gets stuck on the loading splash screen, tried changing...
  4. Could PGA TOUR 2K21 be supported by the FPS Boost feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Could PGA TOUR 2K21 be supported by the FPS Boost feature?: PGA TOUR 2K21 has now sold over 2 million copies across four platforms, including the XBox One family. The game is highly dependent on tempo control during the golf swing, and being capped at 30...
  5. PGA Tour 2k21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2k21: I recently purchased PGA Tour 2k21. When I try to enter the game, it sends me back to the Xbox One home screen after I press A to continue on the loading screen for the game. Is there a fix for...
  6. PGA Tour 2K21 issues with XBOX Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2K21 issues with XBOX Series X: I purchased PGA TOUR 2K21 about a month ago before the series X came out. It worked fine on my One but as soon as I upgraded to the new Xbox Series X it does not load. It goes through the opening...
  7. PGA TOUR 2k21 Issues with Game not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA TOUR 2k21 Issues with Game not loading: So I purchased PGA TOUR 2K21 today and installed it. I bought the disc version of the game. I turned the game on and got to the loading screen. It asked me to press the A button to continue. So I...
  8. Xbox One game 2K21 PGA TOUR(bought online) does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One game 2K21 PGA TOUR(bought online) does not work: I bought PGA TOUR 2K21 on my Xbox One through the online store a week ago. The purchase, download and installation went smoothly and then I played the game for over an hour. Since that day every...
  9. PGA TOUR 2K21 - SOFT LOCKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA TOUR 2K21 - SOFT LOCKING: I have purchased PGA Tour 2k21 on Xbox one. I have had it soft lock and make a never ending noise sound that cannot be stopped unless the game is exited via Xbox button. It has happened over 10...
  10. PGA TOUR 2K21 issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA TOUR 2K21 issues: Hello everyone, So I purchased PGA TOUR 2K21 digitally today and installed it. I have a digital xbox one for the record. I turned the game on and got to the loading screen. It asked me to press...