pga 2k23 xbox elite 2 controller problem

Discus and support pga 2k23 xbox elite 2 controller problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had my elite 2 controller for 2 years now and i can never figure out why it does this every time i play this game its started on PGA tour 2k19 and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Outbksurfr80, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Outbksurfr80
    Outbksurfr80 Guest

I've had my elite 2 controller for 2 years now and i can never figure out why it does this every time i play this game its started on PGA tour 2k19 and it still persists in PGA tour 2k23. i have swing vibration on in game which tells me when to push up on my stick to start the down swing. i have no troubles using the controller in any other aspect of the game except for when I'm putting on the green when i pull down on the stick it vibrates my controller to tell me to start the down swing but most the time it automatically hits the ball for me even though I am not pushing up on the stick. have updated the controller every time there's a update and the problem still persists, i have also factory reset the controller and the problem is still there. i have run out of ideas on how to try and fix it so i would love to hear from someone who may know what might be happening with my controller.

:)

Outbksurfr80, Jan 25, 2023
  2. robowon Win User

Why does PGA 2K23 keeps dropping internet?

PGA 2K23 featuring Tiger Woods.. Just came out 10/14/2022.
  3. rmbcobb Win User

NBA 2k23 for Xbox Series X|S - Says not compatible

Joseph, can you help me? I purchased PGA Tour 2K23 for XBOX One.

I then bought a Xbox Series X console. Can my game be upgraded to Series X so I can play it on the new console with better graphics etc. Thanks.
  4. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  5. GrayTheNineLive Win User

Grip in Xbox One Elite Controller Falling Off

Unfortunayely it's a factory issue, i do not have this problem with my elite controller but 2 of my friends have it.

Follow this guide.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
  6. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
Thema:

1. pga 2k23 xbox elite 2 controller problem - Similar Threads - pga 2k23 elite

2. Why does PGA 2K23 keeps dropping internet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does PGA 2K23 keeps dropping internet?: Every time I turn my console off then return, I have to reconnect the internet. Even during game internet goes down. Controller has to be reconnected also. About ready to ask for refund. I have no...
  3. pga 2k21 crashes on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pga 2k21 crashes on steam: i play pga 2k21 on steam and sometimes it works fine and alot of times it crashes. gpu temb is at 80 degrees celsius so thats nio problem and i have an nvidia gtx 3060ti card so it can handle it....
  4. PGA Tour 2K21 Baller Pack does not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2K21 Baller Pack does not install: I bought the PGA Tour 2K21 game with the Baller Pack bundle from Microsoft store for Xbox. The game itself installed and works just fine. However, the Baller Pack extension (which the Xbox...
  5. PGA Tour 2k21 keeps freezing during online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2k21 keeps freezing during online multiplayer: Happened yesterday 4 times in a row on Xbox One. Updated everything I could, restated, turned off entirely and restarted, reset MAC address, etc. and it froze for me every time during putting on...
  6. PGA Tour 2K21 Not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2K21 Not working on Xbox Series X: I have PGA Tour 2K21, works great on my Series S however it will not work on my Series X. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, not working. Gets stuck on the loading splash screen, tried changing...
  7. PGA 2K21 Game Loading Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA 2K21 Game Loading Error: Is anyone else having this issue? The game loads to the main loading screen showing Justin Thomas, then just sits on this screen, showing no signs of loading. Has happened now to another friend as...
  8. PGA 2k21 - missing premium pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA 2k21 - missing premium pass: I purchased the premium pass, it took my microsoft points, charged my card, but did not download or activate. Now when I go into the microsoft store, it is like it bever happened and asks me to...
  9. Could PGA TOUR 2K21 be supported by the FPS Boost feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Could PGA TOUR 2K21 be supported by the FPS Boost feature?: PGA TOUR 2K21 has now sold over 2 million copies across four platforms, including the XBox One family. The game is highly dependent on tempo control during the golf swing, and being capped at 30...
  10. PGA Tour 2k21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2k21: I recently purchased PGA Tour 2k21. When I try to enter the game, it sends me back to the Xbox One home screen after I press A to continue on the loading screen for the game. Is there a fix for...