pga 2k23 xbox elite 2 controller problem

Discus and support pga 2k23 xbox elite 2 controller problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had my elite 2 controller for 2 years now and i can never figure out why it does this every time i play this game its started on PGA tour 2k19 and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Outbksurfr80, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Outbksurfr80
    Outbksurfr80 Guest

I've had my elite 2 controller for 2 years now and i can never figure out why it does this every time i play this game its started on PGA tour 2k19 and it still persists in PGA tour 2k23. i have swing vibration on in game which tells me when to push up on my stick to start the down swing. i have no troubles using the controller in any other aspect of the game except for when I'm putting on the green when i pull down on the stick it vibrates my controller to tell me to start the down swing but most the time it automatically hits the ball for me even though I am not pushing up on the stick. have updated the controller every time there's a update and the problem still persists, i have also factory reset the controller and the problem is still there. i have run out of ideas on how to try and fix it so i would love to hear from someone who may know what might be happening with my controller.

:)

Outbksurfr80, Jan 25, 2023
  2. robowon Win User

Why does PGA 2K23 keeps dropping internet?

PGA 2K23 featuring Tiger Woods.. Just came out 10/14/2022.
  3. rmbcobb Win User

NBA 2k23 for Xbox Series X|S - Says not compatible

Joseph, can you help me? I purchased PGA Tour 2K23 for XBOX One.

I then bought a Xbox Series X console. Can my game be upgraded to Series X so I can play it on the new console with better graphics etc. Thanks.
  4. Kevin Maguire1 Win User

2K23 PGA golf

I'm experiencing freezing before and after update. Presently I can't get it going after rebooting and completely shutting down the Xbox.
  5. HunterHP Win User

2K23 PGA golf

The graphics in EA are far, far superior than this game. And it doesn’t freeze. I like the game play of both. EA spin on the ball, overall easier game play than 2K. But I enjoy both and play them both regularly. This freezing stuff is out of control though. I just bought a brand new Xbox Series S and it’s not doing this on any other game than 2K.
  6. Kevin Maguire1 Win User

2K23 PGA golf

Hard to get in touch with a real life person. I uninstalled, reinstalled and working again, but still freezing. Masters game with EA sports is ok. Id say the graphics are better, it has a more realistic feel, but not as slick.
Thema:

1. pga 2k23 xbox elite 2 controller problem - Similar Threads - pga 2k23 elite

2. xbox game pga tour 2k23 willnot boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pga tour 2k23 willnot boot: xbox game pga tour will not boot 8f3cebd3-87be-45b3-8e15-f5c909178735
  3. PGA 2K23- creating players having issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA 2K23- creating players having issues: PGA 2K23 for xbox. It does not let me create additional golfers and enter the names of them. On the player screen it only shows his country, gender and one more thing. The name your player option...
  4. Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?: When my friend and I play pga 2k23 online against each other the game randomly pauses ,we have both factory reset console and reinstalled game but the same fault happens...any ideas how to fix...
  5. Can you please add tiger woods pga tour 2003-20014 to Xbox backwards compatibility list and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please add tiger woods pga tour 2003-20014 to Xbox backwards compatibility list and...: I’ve wanted those games to be added for a while. I loved those games fcc1c4fc-0d26-41b5-b327-748f7eb8ce6a
  6. EA SPORTS PGA TOUR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA SPORTS PGA TOUR: I just bought this game yesterday and it’s not downloading. It keeps saying check back in a little. We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now ffe4ad83-79f1-4d28-bf31-8218d4000475
  7. PGA Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Game: EA PGA was listed as XBox One S , Purchases and now cant download. How do I return? 6d187ab8-4933-4f7b-8886-b806f688994e
  8. 2K23 PGA golf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K23 PGA golf: Just seeing how many people are having trouble with this game freezing while in play?? Just recently it’s doing this for both myself and friend…during the game and we aren’t able to complete the...
  9. I am Having trouble with 2k23 pga tour clubhouse pass. I’ve paid for premium pass but isn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am Having trouble with 2k23 pga tour clubhouse pass. I’ve paid for premium pass but isn’t...: Hi how’s it going, has anyone had any problems with purchasing a premium clubhouse pass for 2k23 Pga tour ? I have recently bought a premium clubhouse pass but nothing of the tiers on my game has...
  10. Why does PGA 2K23 keeps dropping internet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does PGA 2K23 keeps dropping internet?: Every time I turn my console off then return, I have to reconnect the internet. Even during game internet goes down. Controller has to be reconnected also. About ready to ask for refund. I have no...