PGA 2K21 Game Loading Error

Discus and support PGA 2K21 Game Loading Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having this issue? The game loads to the main loading screen showing Justin Thomas, then just sits on this screen, showing no signs of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jackbettis, Aug 17, 2021.

1. jackbettis
    jackbettis Guest

Is anyone else having this issue? The game loads to the main loading screen showing Justin Thomas, then just sits on this screen, showing no signs of loading. Has happened now to another friend as well. Have tried exiting out of game, resetting xbox, uninstalling game and nothing works. Game is currently unplayable.

:)

jackbettis, Aug 17, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    Just to be clear. Did you reset the console to factory defaults? I was looking in forums about the issue and it seems to be something related to game servers, the issue happens on both Xbox and PlayStation. I recommend contacting the developer, maybe it's a Instability on game servers.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

PGA TOUR 2k21 Issues with Game not loading

Hello there @bhartman2598, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the game situation, but I want you not to worry about it because I al here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I
    would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and perform a quick power cycle:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

If even after going through the previous troubleshooting steps the same situation is recurring, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then
    restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP)
    Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you. Please consider checking the link below, and I hope this helps you out.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

Here is another link that provides disk game related issues: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution/disc-games

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you
    to sign in to the account.

Kind Regards
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

pga 2k21 crashes on steam

You would have to ask 2K. None of us have that information. Sounds like a game specific error, and none of us here have the ability to support it
  5. DumbFixes2020 Win User

PGA TOUR 2K21 issues

I changed the proffile that was signed in, and the game worked. It kept kicking me to the home screen when i was using my xbox profile, but switched it to my kids xbox profile and I was able to play.

It still wont let me play with my profile, but at least i can play.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

PGA TOUR 2K21 issues

Hello TimothyRidgeway,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    TimothyRidgeway!
Thema:

1. PGA 2K21 Game Loading Error - Similar Threads - PGA 2K21 Game

2. pga 2k21 crashes on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pga 2k21 crashes on steam: i play pga 2k21 on steam and sometimes it works fine and alot of times it crashes. gpu temb is at 80 degrees celsius so thats nio problem and i have an nvidia gtx 3060ti card so it can handle it....
  3. PGA Tour 2K21 Baller Pack does not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2K21 Baller Pack does not install: I bought the PGA Tour 2K21 game with the Baller Pack bundle from Microsoft store for Xbox. The game itself installed and works just fine. However, the Baller Pack extension (which the Xbox...
  4. PGA Tour 2k21 keeps freezing during online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2k21 keeps freezing during online multiplayer: Happened yesterday 4 times in a row on Xbox One. Updated everything I could, restated, turned off entirely and restarted, reset MAC address, etc. and it froze for me every time during putting on...
  5. PGA Tour 2K21 Not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2K21 Not working on Xbox Series X: I have PGA Tour 2K21, works great on my Series S however it will not work on my Series X. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, not working. Gets stuck on the loading splash screen, tried changing...
  6. PGA 2k21 - missing premium pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA 2k21 - missing premium pass: I purchased the premium pass, it took my microsoft points, charged my card, but did not download or activate. Now when I go into the microsoft store, it is like it bever happened and asks me to...
  7. Could PGA TOUR 2K21 be supported by the FPS Boost feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Could PGA TOUR 2K21 be supported by the FPS Boost feature?: PGA TOUR 2K21 has now sold over 2 million copies across four platforms, including the XBox One family. The game is highly dependent on tempo control during the golf swing, and being capped at 30...
  8. PGA Tour 2k21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2k21: I recently purchased PGA Tour 2k21. When I try to enter the game, it sends me back to the Xbox One home screen after I press A to continue on the loading screen for the game. Is there a fix for...
  9. PGA TOUR 2k21 Issues with Game not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA TOUR 2k21 Issues with Game not loading: So I purchased PGA TOUR 2K21 today and installed it. I bought the disc version of the game. I turned the game on and got to the loading screen. It asked me to press the A button to continue. So I...
  10. Xbox One game 2K21 PGA TOUR(bought online) does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One game 2K21 PGA TOUR(bought online) does not work: I bought PGA TOUR 2K21 on my Xbox One through the online store a week ago. The purchase, download and installation went smoothly and then I played the game for over an hour. Since that day every...