petition to make ahego profile pictured allowed as an xbox profile picture

Discus and support petition to make ahego profile pictured allowed as an xbox profile picture in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i set my pfp to an ahego face and it got tooken down in less than a day nothing harmful was in the photo just a drawn girl making a certain face i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/somebodycalledjosh, Aug 12, 2020.

  1. petition to make ahego profile pictured allowed as an xbox profile picture


    i set my pfp to an ahego face and it got tooken down in less than a day nothing harmful was in the photo just a drawn girl making a certain face i think this is a bit rude to what i like and it should try and be lifted

    submitted by /u/somebodycalledjosh
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/somebodycalledjosh, Aug 12, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. elitepvp124 Win User

    packet loss/audio issues/games crashing

    ON these forums it doesn't allow you to choose xbox profile pictures. you can upload a manual one, but not choose an xbox profile picture
  3. kev edin Win User

    Gamerpic

    you can make your own profile picture, on pc or phone . Then using the xbox app or USB change your profile picture. 👍
  4. DarkUnicycle Win User

    What happens if my profile pic it banned?

    Hello starkiller21111,

    If you profile picture gets removed or reported, you icon should change to what it was within the Xbox preselected profiles pictures. There are a few guidelines to make sure this doesn't happen if you are happy with the profile picture that you have.

    Xbox Community Standards : https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards
  5. lil frier Win User

    Avatar Gamer Pictures

    There is a Gamer Picture and a Profile Picture. Make sure you're changing the right one.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

    Why was this banned?

    Because of what is going around the world Xbox has limited the use of profile pictures, only existing avatars or drawn logos are in good standing, no pictures allowed until further notice...
Thema:

petition to make ahego profile pictured allowed as an xbox profile picture

Loading...
  1. petition to make ahego profile pictured allowed as an xbox profile picture - Similar Threads - petition ahego profile

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la secciĂłn Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  6. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  7. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  8. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.: Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095 [link] [comments]
  10. I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.: I was being bullied online by other gamers and they got my account perma banned because there is more of them. I made sure not to violate the user agreements in any of my messages but a few of...