Petition to Giants to bring 3rd party scripts to Xbox for Farming Simulator 17

Discus and support Petition to Giants to bring 3rd party scripts to Xbox for Farming Simulator 17 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have set up a petition to Giants to bring 3rd party scripts to Xbox One for Farming Simulator 17. If we can get Giants to change this via a update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GingeredScot73, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Petition to Giants to bring 3rd party scripts to Xbox for Farming Simulator 17

I have set up a petition to Giants to bring 3rd party scripts to Xbox One for Farming Simulator 17. If we can get Giants to change this via a update then Xbox One would have a wider range of mods in terms of modders being allowed to use their own scripted
    code in mods and maps. I would be grateful if you could sign the petition below and see if we can change Farming Simulator 17 on Xbox One.

Happy Farming!!

https://www.change.org/p/giants-software-to-have-giants-software-allow-3rd-party-scripts-to-be-used-...

:)

GingeredScot73, Mar 5, 2017
  2. Help with install

I'm trying to install farming simulator 17 on my xbox one but it won't start and says installation stopped.

DelusionalDonut, Mar 5, 2017
  3. valtran8tor
    valtran8tor Guest
    Farming simulator 17 won't download

Farming simulator 17 won't download on Xbox one s. Disc inserted, downloading stopped. Tried to download from Microsoft store says corrupt. Yet it will play on Xbox one. Have rebooted system, removed all farming simulator from console. Deleted and re installed
    profile. No luck.

Error code 80070750

valtran8tor, Mar 5, 2017
  4. Petition to Giants to bring 3rd party scripts to Xbox for Farming Simulator 17

Regarding. Mods Hello Fellow Farmers if this pertition Gets to. the. Required. Amount I will do. Everything In my Ambassador. Powers to Get them in soon When. or if giants. Accept

OddGecko6332582, Apr 29, 2017
  5. OddGecko6332582 Win User

Regarding. Mods Hello Fellow Farmers if this pertition Gets to. the. Required. Amount I will do. Everything In my Ambassador. Powers to Get them in soon When. or if giants. Accept
  6. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Platinum vs standard edition

Hello. It includes the full original game, and add ons, the add on it has is the platinum expansion features. Here is a link to the site for the platinum expansion https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/p/farming-simulator-17-platinum-expansion/bqknrqrq7k8m
    and here is the description from that site

"Get a wealth of additional content and vehicles to upgrade your Farming Simulator 17 to PLATINUM EDITION

Discover the official expansion of Farming Simulator 17, bringing a host of fresh content to extend and enrich your game!

Get to work on your fields in a new playground! A large South American environment awaits you with authentic landscapes, unique vegetation, local cows and sugarcane fields offering a total change of scenery and more gameplay possibilities! This new environment
    also hosts a railway network, allowing you to transport your produce faster across the map.

New farming vehicles will also join the already huge garage of Farming Simulator 17! Gear up with tractors, harvesters, and tools from famous brands Case IH, Stara, TT, Randon, FMZ and Gessner Industries, faithfully reproduced from the real machines."
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Farming simulator 17

Salut Requin!

How many mods do you currently have installed for Farming Simulator 17? If you uninstall some of your other mods, are you able to install the one in question? You also may want to check out the
    Farming Simulator forums to see if anyone there is able to point you further in the right direction.

Good luck! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

mod suggestion for FS17

Hello Zyah,

We understand that you have an idea for content that can be used on Farm Simulator 17.

It would be best to submit these ideas within the game in case the mod section has an idea location, or submit the idea to the developer at their official
    GIANTS Software Twitter.

These are the provided options, feel free to let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  9. StateMan89 Win User

Coop Recommendations

Halo 5 is a good one, Gears of War has always been a great coop game in my opinion. If farming games are on your list of games then farming simulator 17 is a great game to play with friends and viewers.
Thema:

1. Petition to Giants to bring 3rd party scripts to Xbox for Farming Simulator 17 - Similar Threads - Petition Giants bring

2. would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys...: would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys for bob and activision have to decide on that f275fecb-1309-497d-a681-5d371b29af37
  3. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.: Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095 [link] [comments]
  4. I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.: I was being bullied online by other gamers and they got my account perma banned because there is more of them. I made sure not to violate the user agreements in any of my messages but a few of...
  5. How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...: A game based on the iron giant that fights against his alien creators the try to reprogram him I think it would be good as it was a childhood favourite (what if a gun didn’t want to be a gun)...
  6. Anyone else getting a giant error message when trying to open app on console?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting a giant error message when trying to open app on console?: Cant open app but iv been in program for like 4 years or so in alpha skip ahead. submitted by /u/My_Name_Is_Mclovin [link] [comments]
  7. Remote download never works on Xbox Series X, need giant help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote download never works on Xbox Series X, need giant help: I’m sorry for the length of the post, but I will add every details to my problem to try to find some expert who can help me. The problem basically is: remote download from Xbox App and Game Pass...
  8. Remote download never works on Xbox Series X, need a giant help

in XboX Insiders
    Remote download never works on Xbox Series X, need a giant help: I’m sorry for the length of the post, but I will add every details to my problem to try to find some expert who can help me. The problem basically is: remote download from Xbox App and Game Pass...
  9. Gamepass Weekly Quest for Don't Starve: Giant Edition not triggering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Weekly Quest for Don't Starve: Giant Edition not triggering: I have started new games twice now. Survived 1 day on each of them. The weekly quest says "Survive 1 day." It will not trigger the quest as done. I eveb turned on Reign og Giants for one save....
  10. Why is my Xbox a giant turd?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox a giant turd?: For the last three weeks every time i turn my pos console on it immediately turns off. I turn it back on, it takes 5 minutes to load the dashboard then makes me enter my password to sign into my...