Petition to bring Spider-Man and Wolverine (insomniac games) to Xbox and Pc.

Discus and support Petition to bring Spider-Man and Wolverine (insomniac games) to Xbox and Pc. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Console gaming is only just getting more expensive, this exclusive war between Xbox and PlayStation is not good for gamers. Games like Spider-Man and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jung3boy, May 21, 2022.

1. /u/Jung3boy
    /u/Jung3boy Guest

Console gaming is only just getting more expensive, this exclusive war between Xbox and PlayStation is not good for gamers. Games like Spider-Man and Wolverine should not be exclusive as they are not Original IP from Sony. The success these games have and will have would be much higher if Sony was to actually share these will all gamers. We need more great games shared with everyone not just those who can afford both consoles. Most people tend to buy a console now due to preference not game exclusives so let’s end the BS war on gamers. If you want to see this happen let’s make it happen.

submitted by /u/Jung3boy
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jung3boy, May 21, 2022
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Still Got Your Copy Of "Deadpool"? You Now Own A Collector's Item

The full list of titles affected are: Deadpool, X-Men: The Official Game, X-Men: Destiny, X-Men: Origins - Wolverine, Spider-Man: Edge of Time, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, and Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.
  3. CollapseControl Win User

What other comic book games am I missing out on?

I didn't see the newly released Amazing Spider-man game mentioned by anyone.

If you enjoyed Spider-man 3, then you'll have fun with the new release.

My favorite Comic book titles played on the 360:

1 - Batman: AA

2 - Batman: AC

3 - XO: Wolverine

4 - Marvel: UA

5 - The Darkness 2
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

What would you change?

I would try to bring Spider-Man to xbox
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Spiderman

Boycott? No no no.. so 2013.

Insomniac are an incredible studio, if you're not happy about not playing Spider Man, consider picking up a PS4 in future, sometime, so you can have the best of both worlds. :)

L
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Why Can't They Just Leave Costumes Alone?

[quote user="voteDC"]

Az, I really don't understand why changes made to the Spider-Man costume in the comics are okay by you but equally subtle changes made for the movies are somehow something you can't accept.

[/quote]

They're not subtle. It's a different suit.

If I'm playing a "Spider-Man" game I want to feel like I'm Spider-Man. Not some guy in a knock off suit.

I'd feel like Peter Parker in "Spider-Man vs Wolverine" with "Die Spinne" scrawled accross my back.

If you're fine with it... lucky you.

Hopefully they'll include alternate costumes so you don't have to look like Spider-Plonker.

And Hawkeye's costume would have looked fine in "The Avengers" instead of that disposable henchman outfit he's running about in now.

Az
Thema:

1. Petition to bring Spider-Man and Wolverine (insomniac games) to Xbox and Pc. - Similar Threads - Petition bring Spider

2. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  5. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....
  6. my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...: my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad 3ab50877-f7a5-452d-b3f1-e57a03abd983
  7. Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan: Bring back bakugan plz. It hurts to be able to see the achievements but not be able to play the game. submitted by /u/Life-Entertainment31 [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  9. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.: Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095 [link] [comments]
  10. I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.: I was being bullied online by other gamers and they got my account perma banned because there is more of them. I made sure not to violate the user agreements in any of my messages but a few of...