Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?)

Discus and support Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else like me that is always thinking about how much they miss their 360 and the UI used before the Slim 360 update UI came around and dreams of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThankGodforLSD, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?)

Anyone else like me that is always thinking about how much they miss their 360 and the UI used before the Slim 360 update UI came around and dreams of it being on the SX? Think that was what, prior to 2010? There was one I really loved before that... the vertical list that you can scroll up and down on and then go right to see what each row contained. I’m too lazy to start a petition, but I think it’d be a great idea to at least make some noise and hope some higher up at Microsoft sees and hears this out! So spread the word and toss the idea around! After hearing they won’t be changing up the UI too much it’d be great if they backtrack on that and at least have some old 360 UIs in the console settings.

submitted by /u/ThankGodforLSD
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThankGodforLSD, Aug 14, 2020
  2. TangentialShark Win User

No Kinect = No Awesome Features

@Zero Divided

The options button serves as the "start" button on current Xbox 360 controllers. It brings up the in-game UI.
  3. MattMleko Win User

Xbox 360 on the Xbox series x

I am playing on the xbox series x and I didn't see the option in the 360 settings
  4. x EeMBe x Win User

The Simpsons Game Remastered

The BC team stopped working on 360 titles to bring all existing One games to series x. It is unknown if they will continue to work on 360 titles once series x releases.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

Xbox One UI is continuously going through enhancements and I believe it would be a similar UI for the series X with no major changes.
  6. Droxcy Win User

Time Splitters!

I loved this game series, Really wished they would bring it back and I've seen a petition for it somewhere, Probably just can google it and find it.
Thema:

Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?)

1. Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?) - Similar Threads - Petition bring old

2. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  3. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....
  4. my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...: my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad 3ab50877-f7a5-452d-b3f1-e57a03abd983
  5. Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan: Bring back bakugan plz. It hurts to be able to see the achievements but not be able to play the game. submitted by /u/Life-Entertainment31 [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  8. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x: I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up playing it and would really like to play it again...
  9. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.: Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095 [link] [comments]
  10. I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.: I was being bullied online by other gamers and they got my account perma banned because there is more of them. I made sure not to violate the user agreements in any of my messages but a few of...