Petition to bring back a certain loved and popular character(do not enter if you have not ...

Discus and support Petition to bring back a certain loved and popular character(do not enter if you have not ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ****Spoilers Below**** If, like me, you are upset about the loss of a certain buddy in the game, perhaps, you proceeded beyond a point of no return,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Graelock, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Graelock
    Graelock Guest

Petition to bring back a certain loved and popular character(do not enter if you have not ...

****Spoilers Below****

If, like me, you are upset about the loss of a certain buddy in the game, perhaps, you proceeded beyond a point of no return, unknowingly, and found yourself without this companion, or, perhaps you chose to let this character go, in order to further progress
    in unlocking the hidden ending, as well as game content(Raiden's costume)...then please sign the below petition. We need to urge Konami to bring that companion back! In recent news, Konami expressed that they have no intention in releasing story related DLC,
    which means that the possibility of bringing this character back is likely slim.

Personally, I am infuriated. This character is the most expensive and time consuming to upgrade. You invest a lot of hours into maximizing them, and they are taken from you, just before the highest tear of gear unlocks/ becomes available, assuming you completed mission
    40. I understand that the loss of this character is a metaphor that is intended to make the player feel the loss, to feel alone/ hollow, a metaphorical "phantom pain," but this is wholly unnecessary for a video game to do, granted there is a enough of this
    in life already. We have all lost, and will continue to do so. The last thing we need are games doing this, too. That being said, I enjoyed by time with this character, but I feel it is unfair that you spend a tiny fraction of your gaming time using this
    character, and that in order to get them back, you must delete your save, and therefore your online FOB progress, just to get them back, while excluding yourself from Raiden's outfit, and the true ending(mission 46).

Sign Petition: Bring Quiet back to Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain

:)

Graelock, Sep 29, 2015
  2. Droxcy
    Droxcy Guest
    Time Splitters!

I loved this game series, Really wished they would bring it back and I've seen a petition for it somewhere, Probably just can google it and find it.

Droxcy, Sep 29, 2015
  3. TKA DC
    TKA DC Guest
    Where is Cinder??? He was the best character!!!

Why is Cinder not in the game god damn it, he was seriously the best character! On nintendo 64 they dropped him and I couldn't understand why, and now xbox 1 dropped him! Cinder should be on this new game hands down, you can't remake a classic and not have
    the original players on it, especially a character that was 1 of the most popular. Could we see Cinder come back in downloadable content, that would complete the game, lets see it, BRING BACK CINDER!!!! plz

TKA DC, Sep 29, 2015
  4. mouse1182
    mouse1182 Guest

with the 1.06 patch thay added away to get her back

mouse1182, Nov 12, 2015
  5. mouse1182 Win User

Petition to bring back a certain loved and popular character(do not enter if you have not beaten the game)

with the 1.06 patch thay added away to get her back
  6. Droxcy Win User

Time Splitters!

I loved this game series, Really wished they would bring it back and I've seen a petition for it somewhere, Probably just can google it and find it.
  7. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Microsoft, Please Make a 360-style Xbox One Controller

Bring back the Duke. Start a petition to bring back the Duke and then we can talk.
  8. JOPONAB Win User

Netflix Party Feature

Let's start a petition and bring it back!
  9. KEBOSH Win User

What happened to Settlers of Catan?

Maybe we should start a petition to have them bring back Catan?
Thema:

1. Petition to bring back a certain loved and popular character(do not enter if you have not ... - Similar Threads - Petition bring certain

2. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  5. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....
  6. my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...: my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad 3ab50877-f7a5-452d-b3f1-e57a03abd983
  7. Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan: Bring back bakugan plz. It hurts to be able to see the achievements but not be able to play the game. submitted by /u/Life-Entertainment31 [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  9. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.: Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095 [link] [comments]
  10. I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.: I was being bullied online by other gamers and they got my account perma banned because there is more of them. I made sure not to violate the user agreements in any of my messages but a few of...