Petition to add a "Onion Ring" user flair.

Discus and support Petition to add a "Onion Ring" user flair. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It'd be funny ok? submitted by /u/PanDPandJa [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PanDPandJa, Oct 3, 2020.

  1. Petition to add a "Onion Ring" user flair.

    /u/PanDPandJa, Oct 3, 2020
    #1
  2. Alchemist Don Win User

    Next time your in tokyo.....

    Everything on that menu looks disgusting, accept the 69ing chicken drum sticks and onion rings.
  3. ll4thSurvivorll Win User

    Thank you microsoft.

    I want a whopper with BBQ sauce and bacon, some diced tomato, a slice of cheese and 3 onion rings.
  4. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Code de sécurité - Xbox One

    Oh really French Fry's and Onion Ring's have a lot to do with this forum. Nice addition Bstn! Seen you are getting better at posting around here as well.
  5. HellSlaughter I Win User

    IT's TIME! Get the word out to all your XBL friends

    Make it go viral. Don't be afraid to add a bit of flair.

    -

    This'll be something to see.
  6. Jasmin Rice Win User

    How do you get drones to fly higher?

    I should also add that sometimes if you're hiding by standing next to a building, the onion might get stuck on the ledge above you so you should either move your onion outwards before flying higher or position yourself a little farther away from the building.
Thema:

Petition to add a "Onion Ring" user flair.

Loading...
  1. Petition to add a "Onion Ring" user flair. - Similar Threads - Petition add Onion

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.: Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095 [link] [comments]
  10. I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.: I was being bullied online by other gamers and they got my account perma banned because there is more of them. I made sure not to violate the user agreements in any of my messages but a few of...