Petition for EA FIFA 18 to include all teams and qualifying for World Cup update

Discus and support Petition for EA FIFA 18 to include all teams and qualifying for World Cup update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have created a petition to send to EA ...requesting a fully featured update or standalone title that includes all missing nations and qualifying for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DapperSine6, May 8, 2018.

1. DapperSine6
    DapperSine6 Guest

Petition for EA FIFA 18 to include all teams and qualifying for World Cup update

DapperSine6, May 8, 2018
  2. Petition for FIFA 18 to include all teams and qualifying in World Cup content

This would be awesome!

Nabukodonosor, May 8, 2018
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Petition for FIFA 18 to include all teams and qualifying in World Cup content

Don't they usually do a full price FIFA edition which is like a quarter of the annual content? I'm sure they will again.

Stray2615, May 8, 2018
  4. PeacefulJarl379 Win User

Freezing

Hope EA Sports fixes the issue in 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil and FIFA 15.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I can't play my free FIFA 18

6. FireflyCaptMal Win User

Fifa 14 crashes every time I launch it

Fixed it.

I believe the update, which included the World Cup mode, corrupted files within my Profile. In addition to the crashes I was getting strange glitches, like 250 Attack, 250 Midfield, 0 Defense for teams in the friendlies menu. When I went to edit teams within
    customize only the 2014 World Cup teams were available. Below the International tab there was "*LeagueName_Abbr15_120".

I went to my Profile and deleted deleted the World Cup file as well as Match Update and restarted FIFA. Played drop-ins and co-op seasons so far without any crashes.
  7. fsurocks13 Win User

EASHL Handicap?

My team thinks that too. And I have been saying that since fifa 2006 world cup when I was ranked in the top 100 worldwide. It seems to be a horrible hidden modifier added by EA.

Top 175 team in NHL experience.
  8. Frizio I iB Win User

Bug in fifa 18 world cup update

As first step try to clean the cache by powercycling the console ;)
Thema:

1. Petition for EA FIFA 18 to include all teams and qualifying for World Cup update - Similar Threads - Petition FIFA include

2. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  3. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  4. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  5. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  6. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  7. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  8. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  9. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.: Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095 [link] [comments]
  10. I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.: I was being bullied online by other gamers and they got my account perma banned because there is more of them. I made sure not to violate the user agreements in any of my messages but a few of...