PES 2021 isn’t installing, keeps stopping at the “ready to start” stage, I’ve tried...

Discus and support PES 2021 isn’t installing, keeps stopping at the “ready to start” stage, I’ve tried... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can install updates just fine submitted by /u/FPSJeff [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FPSJeff, Oct 9, 2021.

1. /u/FPSJeff
    /u/FPSJeff Guest

PES 2021 isn’t installing, keeps stopping at the “ready to start” stage, I’ve tried...

/u/FPSJeff, Oct 9, 2021
  2. Liam25mc Win User

Installing a game

Im trying that now. It keeps having the “Installation Stopped” error while downloading but i’ll see if it pauses again at “Ready to Start”
  3. TristUK_ Win User

Installation Stopped

Cheers for the suggestion.

I’ve disconnected the external drive and done a full reset deleting all apps and games. Even with a completely clean system installing straight onto the internal disc it’s installing apps, store, console updates fine but anything from ‘games’ just come up
    as installation stopped immediately.

I’ve just done it and tried an old game i’d purchased as the first thing to try and download and install and immediately ‘Installation stopped’. So it isn’t Pro Evolution Soccer it’s anything from ‘Games’

Other apps like Netflix install perfectly so it doesn’t make sense that the hard drive is corrupted.
  4. Liam25mc Win User

Installing a game

I an installing it on Xbox One, and this issue occurs only with this game. During the installation it stops frequently but keeps going until it hits “Ready to Start” where it completely freezes
  5. RuthWGS Win User

Error 0x80070079 xbox

Hi, Thanks I’ve tried that but settings isn’t opening - it says settings is taking too long to start and gives the error code (0x8027025a).
  6. Anush Shashidhara Win User

Xbox not turning on - powers on but no signal.

Hi there,

The issue started after a power outage in my flat.

I’ve tried using another port and another display to no avail. I’ve also tried to start the console up in “safe mode” by holding the sync button but this isn’t working.

The contact us system isn’t allowing me to request a callback and I am still getting an error when requesting a service. I have tried other browsers as well as private browsing.

Anush
Thema:

1. PES 2021 isn’t installing, keeps stopping at the “ready to start” stage, I’ve tried... - Similar Threads - PES 2021 isn’t

2. my pes 2022 won't start up, it tells me "the procedure entry point...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my pes 2022 won't start up, it tells me "the procedure entry point...: my pes 2017 won't start up, it tells me "the procedure entry point Steaminternal_CreatInterface could not be located in the dynamic link library 626de349-715c-474d-9c9a-c4d270d6a363
  3. Option file pes 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option file pes 2021: Why is it not possible to edit PES 2021 game teams on Xbox One using option files? Such edits are possible on the PC and PS4 versions of the game. I don't understand why Microsoft vetoes these...
  4. Can I run FIFA and PES on 20GIG HDD Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I run FIFA and PES on 20GIG HDD Xbox 360: Can I run FIFA and PES on 20GIG HDD Xbox 360 0e382b64-7ac2-4da2-92da-f543e4ce279d
  5. i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,...: i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy , only i found fifa street plz help. f86bdcb9-a500-46de-8244-1c625915cc03
  6. Fifa or PES or any soccer game on Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa or PES or any soccer game on Cloud Gaming: Hi there! I am really liking the xbox game pass experience. I am currently playing with Samsung QLED TV. To be honest it is quite unpleasant not to have any soccer game to play with my friends...
  7. pes 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pes 2021: Dear Sir/Madame I am an xbox one user.as of 2022, I cannot use the pes 21 game.I had to delete the game but I can't reinstall it. It notifies you that the game is not in use.I'd beg for your help...
  8. Option file Pes 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option file Pes 2018: Why don't you release the option file in pes 2018? It's a very lively game and played to this day, the whole community needs this option and you know that it's only up to you....
  9. Xbox Series X, Pes 2021 flickering while playing a match .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X, Pes 2021 flickering while playing a match .: Hi, as the title say since playing the game on my Xbox Series X, the game has this issue and it's only while playing since the menu it's fine and all others xbox games are fine. Note that i didn't...
  10. Option File in PES 2021 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option File in PES 2021 on Xbox One: Hello. When Microsoft agrees to use Option File in the PES 2021 game? It's about uploading real squads, T-shirts, etc. Thanks d636a895-9e39-48d8-91c9-8e5032248ee5