Perspective bug when entering new place

Discus and support Perspective bug when entering new place in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Playing legendary edition downloaded to 360 and have a super bug that seems consistent and makes the game almost unplayable. Often times when entering... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tanith27, Jan 4, 2014.

  1. Tanith27
    Tanith27 Guest

    Perspective bug when entering new place


    Playing legendary edition downloaded to 360 and have a super bug that seems consistent and makes the game almost unplayable. Often times when entering a new area my perspective will lock at 3rd person and there's no way to revert back except for attempting
    a previous save game. I'm trying to access a black book and each time it jumps to 3rd person which is unplayable because the controls don't exactly work either. Anyone else had this?

    :)
     
    Tanith27, Jan 4, 2014
    #1
  2. VagueBeast4
    VagueBeast4 Guest
    My character changed from female to male when trying to join a random online game, and it's stuck that way when I reload the save.

    Please also note that you cannot expect changes just hanging out in a players game via co-op - these events take place during fast-travel on co-op mode or entering new locations - so pay very close to appearance when entering a different region
     
    VagueBeast4, Jan 4, 2014
    #2
  3. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    So your overall Fallout New Vegas experience was?

    I'm enjoying New Vegas at the moment, it's a good game and all, but I'm not enjoying the bugs in it so much. The constant freezing at the loading screen when entering/exiting areas gets annoying after awhile.

    -

    All in all it's good, but could be better, imo.
     
    Mafivee, Jan 4, 2014
    #3
  4. Perspective bug when entering new place

    My experience has been that entering a black book does throw me into 3rd person and it takes more time than it should before I get back control. If you are not being patient enough to wait it is possible you are causing some of your own grief. Once you have
    complete control you can access First person though you may have to do it deliberately. Was that a help?
     
    The Lady Bastet, Jan 4, 2014
    #4
  5. The Lady Bastet Win User

    Perspective bug when entering new place

    My experience has been that entering a black book does throw me into 3rd person and it takes more time than it should before I get back control. If you are not being patient enough to wait it is possible you are causing some of your own grief. Once you have
    complete control you can access First person though you may have to do it deliberately. Was that a help?
  6. APOCACIDE Win User

    BECOME AN ELEPHANT! 'AE' REKRUTIERT! XBOX ONE(360)

    that is perspective which would have never entered my mind
  7. Tarnend Win User

    Update: the London Microsoft Store

    Thanks for the review from an impartial perspective :)

    Sounds like a good place to visit.
  8. dpoet Win User

    Solution for the people who have a problem with kinect watching them

    With mission impossible music on, take photo from kinect perspective, place photo in front of kinect LOL
  9. Nate Shore Win User

    skyrim freezes on entering places

    ok so heres what you do if the patch is what is making the game mess up all you do is go to the settings and un patch it aka clear cashe
Thema:

Perspective bug when entering new place

Loading...
  1. Perspective bug when entering new place - Similar Threads - Perspective bug entering

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. When I press f5 in minecraft to change perspective, it doesn't work. But if i do Ctrl + F5...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I press f5 in minecraft to change perspective, it doesn't work. But if i do Ctrl + F5...: Sometimes it does work, sometimes it doesn't, and it's always random. I checked controls, and the keybind to change perspective is indeed set on F5. I know that my keyboard isn't broken since I...