Personal recommendation for all!

Discus and support Personal recommendation for all! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am just going to post this here. DO NOT BUY XBOX CONSOLES ON EBAY! I stupidly did so and found out it was a banned console, the seller decided to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShawnTheShadow, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Personal recommendation for all!

I am just going to post this here.

DO NOT BUY XBOX CONSOLES ON EBAY! I stupidly did so and found out it was a banned console, the seller decided to delete his account so i wasn't able to get my money back! DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!

:)

ShawnTheShadow, Oct 21, 2017
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    new Deus Ex

Thanks for the recommendation Genchy. I will look into Deus Ex here soon. Going through levels with minimal casualties is my personal favorite as well

NxtDoc1851, Oct 21, 2017
  3. What's better Gta IV or Red dead redemption?

As someone else already pointed out, it all boils down to personal preference. For me, I don't like GTA IV, but I love RDR. I liked the characters, the story, and game play. All of it was a blast to play.

-

My recommendation to you OP, is to rent both of them and see which one you like better. No one knows your personal preferences better than, YOU! Personal recommendation for all! :)

SparkStormrider, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It's not good to buy a used console anywhere for that very reason, but if you purchased it using Paypal you should be able to put a claim in with them to get your money back.

Smwutches, Oct 22, 2017
  5. You are not the first person to have made that mistake, I have heard the same story many times before.

Paraffin Alien, Oct 23, 2017
  6. Thank you for sharing this, also if you do plan on this,you could contact MS with the serial number and ask them to check for you.

Also for 360 you could use this link

Xbox Enforcement | Console Check

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Nov 1, 2018
  7. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

8. Smwutches Win User

It's not good to buy a used console anywhere for that very reason, but if you purchased it using Paypal you should be able to put a claim in with them to get your money back.
  9. Paraffin Alien Win User

You are not the first person to have made that mistake, I have heard the same story many times before.
  10. darkist1 Win User

Bullying using Gamer Pics

Hi Miles,

I'd recommend reporting and block the person. And thats from all platforms, not just Xbox.
  11. metalhead64 Win User

Racist player still not banned

That is unfortunate but my recommendation is to block him from all contact which is any and all social media. Report the player on which platform said person sent the messages.
Thema:

1. Personal recommendation for all! - Similar Threads - Personal recommendation

2. can a mod ban this person for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can a mod ban this person for me?: can a mod please ban [mod removed]. He hacked one of my accounts as i said in my previous post ca5db88e-40a4-423b-9f3c-be384db8744c
  3. Game not upload ing error person who bought must upload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not upload ing error person who bought must upload: Trying to upload warhammer but getting message saying person who bought game must log in but I am the person who bought game. Tried reset etc still not working 4607b5ed-4e42-47c5-9a1d-88725aa583a4
  4. (Fixed)The Person Who Bought This Needs to Sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Fixed)The Person Who Bought This Needs to Sign in: Hi After I restart my Xbox Series S console, the games and apps do not open and this error is shown. “The Person Who Bought This Needs to Sign in” Or "First connect to xbox network" To solve...
  5. Since last update on ARK ... I can't get back to 1st person view from 3 rd person .... Its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since last update on ARK ... I can't get back to 1st person view from 3 rd person .... Its...: Can someone please help me change camera on ARK? deb5305e-6ac9-4266-9fc2-c1902fca4914
  6. My game data switched to another person's account, is there a way to retrieve it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My game data switched to another person's account, is there a way to retrieve it?: I have a Microsoft family account under my dad's. When overwatch 2 came out, I accidentally linked it to his battle.net account. When he signed into his Xbox account for overwatch 2, it...
  7. Need help with “sign in as the person who bought this”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with “sign in as the person who bought this”: Me and my brother can’t play Xbox at the same time because he needs to sign in with my account whenever he wants to play a game that I bought on his Xbox a while back. Is there a fix for this?...
  8. my gamertag includes personal information i need to change it now (it was an accidental...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my gamertag includes personal information i need to change it now (it was an accidental...: my gamertag includes personal information i need to change it now (it was an accidental change from the first one so now i have to pay to change it) 0dd4ace5-41ba-4d06-8b95-274894dcd177
  9. Why is it that when I play a game with swearing in it I can't swear at a person dissing on me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that when I play a game with swearing in it I can't swear at a person dissing on me?: I got a 2 day suspension for telling someone to get some [mod removed] but in a game rated m for mature (r6) I cant swear at other people who are dissing on me but it's OK for the in game ops the...
  10. Is there a way I can convey my message to the person responsible for Xbox services and App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can convey my message to the person responsible for Xbox services and App...: I feel like there has to be at least one person who ultimately has to be responsible for the state of xbox on pc. I fell if I got my message to him, he would understand the frustration and anger I...