Personal recommendation for all!

Discus and support Personal recommendation for all! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am just going to post this here. DO NOT BUY XBOX CONSOLES ON EBAY! I stupidly did so and found out it was a banned console, the seller decided to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShawnTheShadow, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Personal recommendation for all!

I am just going to post this here.

DO NOT BUY XBOX CONSOLES ON EBAY! I stupidly did so and found out it was a banned console, the seller decided to delete his account so i wasn't able to get my money back! DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!

:)

ShawnTheShadow, Oct 21, 2017
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    new Deus Ex

Thanks for the recommendation Genchy. I will look into Deus Ex here soon. Going through levels with minimal casualties is my personal favorite as well

NxtDoc1851, Oct 21, 2017
  3. What's better Gta IV or Red dead redemption?

As someone else already pointed out, it all boils down to personal preference. For me, I don't like GTA IV, but I love RDR. I liked the characters, the story, and game play. All of it was a blast to play.

-

My recommendation to you OP, is to rent both of them and see which one you like better. No one knows your personal preferences better than, YOU! Personal recommendation for all! :)

SparkStormrider, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It's not good to buy a used console anywhere for that very reason, but if you purchased it using Paypal you should be able to put a claim in with them to get your money back.

Smwutches, Oct 22, 2017
  5. You are not the first person to have made that mistake, I have heard the same story many times before.

Paraffin Alien, Oct 23, 2017
  6. Thank you for sharing this, also if you do plan on this,you could contact MS with the serial number and ask them to check for you.

Also for 360 you could use this link

Xbox Enforcement | Console Check

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Nov 1, 2018
  7. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

8. Smwutches Win User

It's not good to buy a used console anywhere for that very reason, but if you purchased it using Paypal you should be able to put a claim in with them to get your money back.
  9. Paraffin Alien Win User

You are not the first person to have made that mistake, I have heard the same story many times before.
  10. darkist1 Win User

Bullying using Gamer Pics

Hi Miles,

I'd recommend reporting and block the person. And thats from all platforms, not just Xbox.
  11. metalhead64 Win User

Racist player still not banned

That is unfortunate but my recommendation is to block him from all contact which is any and all social media. Report the player on which platform said person sent the messages.
Thema:

1. Personal recommendation for all! - Similar Threads - Personal recommendation

2. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  3. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  4. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  5. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  6. How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox: How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox 6f231c76-603f-44b0-8e51-97d8cddf8e9f
  7. give me contact with PERSON

in XBoX on Consoles
    give me contact with PERSON: give me contact with PERSON 2ddaa1c4-03a0-40ab-909f-a4bfb05ab751
  8. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  9. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  10. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...