Persona 5 royale : PC game pass saves don't sync with Cloud gaming

Discus and support Persona 5 royale : PC game pass saves don't sync with Cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so here is my problem. I'm playing Persona 5 royale on PC thanks to XBOX app and game pass. I tried to play the game on my phone thanks to cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gounssssss, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Gounssssss
    Gounssssss Guest

Ok so here is my problem.

I'm playing Persona 5 royale on PC thanks to XBOX app and game pass.

I tried to play the game on my phone thanks to cloud gaming. The game launched and synced my saves from the cloud but those are old saves and it seems that when I play the game on PC, my progression is not synced anymore on the cloud. Like my PC app doesn't push the saves on the cloud.

Is there way to force the PC XBOX app to sync the saves or is it a known bug?

Thanks for all.

:)

Gounssssss, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Volcannon Win User

For me, the PC version of Persona 5 Royal is not syncing with my Xbox Cloud save. Would love to know if tyhere is a way to fix this.

P.S. I don't use a phone, so I only have the PC and my Xbox Series S.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GOUNSSSSSS

May I know if you tried leaving the game open in the start menu for about 3-5 minutes in your PC before starting the cloud gaming session?

In some cases can take a while to sync your progress and that could help

Let me know how it goes after that
  4. Gounssssss Win User

Actually, I tried to reproduce this, waiting on the title screen on PC for the saves to get uploaded on the cloud but it's not working anymore, I dunno why.
  5. Gounssssss Win User

It seems that this was the problem. I spent several minutes on the main screen and now my saves are on the cloud ready to be loaded.

Thanks a lot
  6. Volcannon Win User

PC Cloud Save for Persona 5 Royal

Hello. I am usually online constantly, so it's not my xbox. It also may be due to the fact that the pc is not even trying to preform a sync to the cloud, because it isnt even attempting try to do so.

I tried deleting the game saves on the pc side and now I can't load or save system settings, so unless unless something is fixed, I am making P5R xbox only.

Any advice or fix for this would be greatly appreciated.
Thema:

1. Persona 5 royale : PC game pass saves don't sync with Cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Persona royale game

2. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  3. Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data": Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen, I've tried reinstalling the game and veryfing the files, i have the last windows 10 update and the last...
  4. Persona 5 Royal won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal won't start: I am using a translator, so there may be errors Persona 5 Royal downloads without problems, but does not start and does not display any of the error codes. I tried to launch through the Xbox app,...
  5. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...
  6. Persona 5 royal probleme on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 royal probleme on pc game pass: Hello, I downloaded Persona 5 Royal thanks to the Game Pass, but the game does not launch. There is no error 0x80070102 or any other error, the game launch window opens, but at the bottom right it...
  7. Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes?: Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes? I've tried reinstalling the game and basically every other fix on previous forum posts. My...
  8. Persona 5 Royal keeps failing to launch game. Error code 0x80004005 appears. Any advice on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal keeps failing to launch game. Error code 0x80004005 appears. Any advice on...: So I have tried to play this game since about 10 days ago and it continues to fail when attempting to launch the game. The same error code keeps appearing and I am wondering if anyone else is...
  9. Persona 5 Royal on Game Pass - Controller mapping is incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal on Game Pass - Controller mapping is incorrect: I just installed Persona 5 with Game Pass on PC, however the controller mapping is wrong, it registers buttons as completely different ones, like X as A and the left bumper as the Guide button....
  10. Is Persona 5 Royal region-locked on Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Persona 5 Royal region-locked on Game Pass?: Can't access it here in the Philippines. 385d7d41-3df9-4e88-b4d2-4a8836e32a6c