Persona 5 royal probleme on pc game pass

Discus and support Persona 5 royal probleme on pc game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I downloaded Persona 5 Royal thanks to the Game Pass, but the game does not launch. There is no error 0x80070102 or any other error, the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YAHYA BOUZID, May 29, 2023.

1. YAHYA BOUZID
    YAHYA BOUZID Guest

:)

YAHYA BOUZID, May 29, 2023
  2. YAHYA BOUZID Win User

Ans now i have the 0x87DD002A error when i start the game
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app and Xbox app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, do the same for the Xbox app, try launching the game again using the Xbox app, and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try launching the game after that and see if it works.

Solution 3:

Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  4. frothyfrithy Win User

Error 0x801901f7

Hi there, I'm actually having the exact same problem with game pass persona 5 on PC. The error pops up every few minutes
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Persona 5 Royale PC Games Pass Ver.

Hello soldhissole,

We understand that you are having issues with Persona 5 Royal and is unable to play the game because of the crashes. We would like to let you know that there is a known issue about this game, and you might want to be updated by checking this link and look for Persona 5 Royal.

Link: Game Release Known Issues for October 2022 - Microsoft Community

For general SEGA support, please go here: https://support.sega.com/

If you are needing assistance with something else, please visit the official support page for Persona 5 here: https://support.sega.com/hc/en-us/sections/360002114338-Persona-5-Royal

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. twztid13 Win User

Persona 5 royal problem

That happened to me, but an update to the game fixed it & now they appear normally. Check for an update.
Thema:

1. Persona 5 royal probleme on pc game pass - Similar Threads - Persona royal probleme

2. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  3. Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data": Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen, I've tried reinstalling the game and veryfing the files, i have the last windows 10 update and the last...
  4. Persona 5 Royal won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal won't start: I am using a translator, so there may be errors Persona 5 Royal downloads without problems, but does not start and does not display any of the error codes. I tried to launch through the Xbox app,...
  5. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...
  6. One achievement is not unlocking on Persona 5 royal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One achievement is not unlocking on Persona 5 royal: Hello, I recently finished Persona 5 royal, and I unlocked all of achievement except for “Let’s Showtime!” I used showtime a lot, but why isn’t unlocking? Is this glitch?...
  7. Persona 5 royal gamepass error with servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 royal gamepass error with servers: Hello I recently purchased a gamepass and tried running Persona 5 royal which prompted me with a pop up saying pc server is not reachable and linked me a website which doesn't work in my country ....
  8. Persona 5 Royal keeps crashing on start, what can be done?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal keeps crashing on start, what can be done?: Persona 5 Royal keeps crashing. It gets to the thieves guild connect screen, then the text dissappears and that's when it crashes. I've tried everything but it still won't run....
  9. Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes?: Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes? I've tried reinstalling the game and basically every other fix on previous forum posts. My...
  10. Persona 5 royal problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 royal problem: Persona 5 royal I don't see the trophies list, in xbox series,. Someone knows something about it.???? Other bug with trophies, always in xbox vanish the trophies, what the matter????...