Persona 5 Royal launching as White Screen and then crashes

Discus and support Persona 5 Royal launching as White Screen and then crashes in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been playing Persona 5 Royal since its release on PC Game Pass and its been working fine but today I tried to launch it and it comes up as a White... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SpiritOfDog, Oct 27, 2022.

1. SpiritOfDog
    SpiritOfDog Guest

I've been playing Persona 5 Royal since its release on PC Game Pass and its been working fine but today I tried to launch it and it comes up as a White Screen that comes up with the Not Responding pop out and I can't figure out what is wrong. Please Help

:)

SpiritOfDog, Oct 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm glad to hear that!
    If maybe you're receiving an in-game error. Please disable the Thieves guild from the game settings.

Right now the current outage is mostly related to this error

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  3. SpiritOfDog Win User

After an hour of trying the game finally repaired the files and is now working thank you for the reply though
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SPIRITOFDOG

Right now there is an outage related to Persona 5, I can advise you some things. But if the issue persist the best option will be wait until the problem has been fixed
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

But first tell me, are you on Windows 10 or 11?
    What are your hardware specs (processor model, graphics card model and RAM)
    And what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. Evie McCarthy Win User

Error 0x801901f7

hi please can you help me?

I updated fortnite this morning

went on xbox support to view status

went to games & gaming and saw a persona 5 royal issue

it says I may have problems launching games

I go into fortnite to load into matches but it just crashes my Xbox makes the screen turn black or turns it off.

I reported this issue over 9 hours ago and a resolution is still pending
  6. Georges C. Win User

Persona 5 Royal crashing on startup

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ady, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After this ry this procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

The system will ask you if you want to run CHKDSK after restarting the system, press S on your keyboard and then type "Exit" and restart the computer, it will scan in DOS mode.
Thema:

1. Persona 5 Royal launching as White Screen and then crashes - Similar Threads - Persona Royal launching

2. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  3. Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data": Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen, I've tried reinstalling the game and veryfing the files, i have the last windows 10 update and the last...
  4. Persona 5 Royal won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal won't start: I am using a translator, so there may be errors Persona 5 Royal downloads without problems, but does not start and does not display any of the error codes. I tried to launch through the Xbox app,...
  5. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...
  6. One achievement is not unlocking on Persona 5 royal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One achievement is not unlocking on Persona 5 royal: Hello, I recently finished Persona 5 royal, and I unlocked all of achievement except for “Let’s Showtime!” I used showtime a lot, but why isn’t unlocking? Is this glitch?...
  7. Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes?: Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes? I've tried reinstalling the game and basically every other fix on previous forum posts. My...
  8. Misplaced File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" when trying to launch Persona 5 Royal from Gamepass App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Misplaced File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" when trying to launch Persona 5 Royal from Gamepass App: Whenever I attempt to launch the game via the Xbox GamePass App it spits out this Error "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\SEGAofAmericaInc.F0cb6b3aer_1.10.23.0_x64_...\GameLaunchHelper.exe No...
  9. Persona 5 Royal keeps failing to launch game. Error code 0x80004005 appears. Any advice on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal keeps failing to launch game. Error code 0x80004005 appears. Any advice on...: So I have tried to play this game since about 10 days ago and it continues to fail when attempting to launch the game. The same error code keeps appearing and I am wondering if anyone else is...
  10. Cant launch Persona 5 Royal in one of my PCs (error 88500000 Denuvo)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant launch Persona 5 Royal in one of my PCs (error 88500000 Denuvo): I am paying monthly my subscription to Gamepass Ultimate to be able to play those fantastic games and this is the first time I encountered it. How do I fix this? Uninstalling an re-installing the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. persona 5 royal wont launch xbox