Persona 5 Royal keeps crashing on start, what can be done?

Discus and support Persona 5 Royal keeps crashing on start, what can be done? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Persona 5 Royal keeps crashing. It gets to the thieves guild connect screen, then the text dissappears and that's when it crashes. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Valentin1, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Persona 5 Royal keeps crashing on start, what can be done?

Persona 5 Royal keeps crashing. It gets to the thieves guild connect screen, then the text dissappears and that's when it crashes. I've tried everything but it still won't run.

:)

Daniel Valentin1, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

As the last resort, we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work we may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  4. Daniel Valentin1 Win User

I did the powercycle, and I reinstalled the game. It still keeps happening.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Persona 5 Royal crashing on startup

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ady, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After this ry this procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

The system will ask you if you want to run CHKDSK after restarting the system, press S on your keyboard and then type "Exit" and restart the computer, it will scan in DOS mode.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Persona 5 Royal won't start

Hello, my name is Gerardo and I'm happy to help.

Does this happen to you with all games in general or just with the game you mention?

Please check if the problem is solved by reinstalling Microsoft Gaming Services as follows:

1. In Windows Search search for "Windows Powershell" and run it as administrator. Then copy and paste the following command and press Enter on your keyboard:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-appxpackage -allusers

2. Open the Xbox app and it will detect that you need the Gaming Services. You can download them by clicking on the "Download" button that will appear right there. If you cannot do this in the previous way or if a problem occurs, then try using the following command in the Windows Powershell window, running it as administrator through the process described in the first step:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

3. It is recommended that you restart your PC by finishing the download and installation of the Game Services.

4. Check if the problem is fixed and if you can now run your game normally.

If you have any questions please let me know.
Thema:

1. Persona 5 Royal keeps crashing on start, what can be done? - Similar Threads - Persona Royal keeps

2. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  3. Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data": Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen, I've tried reinstalling the game and veryfing the files, i have the last windows 10 update and the last...
  4. Persona 5 Royal won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal won't start: I am using a translator, so there may be errors Persona 5 Royal downloads without problems, but does not start and does not display any of the error codes. I tried to launch through the Xbox app,...
  5. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...
  6. One achievement is not unlocking on Persona 5 royal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One achievement is not unlocking on Persona 5 royal: Hello, I recently finished Persona 5 royal, and I unlocked all of achievement except for “Let’s Showtime!” I used showtime a lot, but why isn’t unlocking? Is this glitch?...
  7. Persona 5 royal gamepass error with servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 royal gamepass error with servers: Hello I recently purchased a gamepass and tried running Persona 5 royal which prompted me with a pop up saying pc server is not reachable and linked me a website which doesn't work in my country ....
  8. Persona 5 royal probleme on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 royal probleme on pc game pass: Hello, I downloaded Persona 5 Royal thanks to the Game Pass, but the game does not launch. There is no error 0x80070102 or any other error, the game launch window opens, but at the bottom right it...
  9. Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes?: Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes? I've tried reinstalling the game and basically every other fix on previous forum posts. My...
  10. Persona 5 Royal crashing on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal crashing on startup: I'm trying to play Persona 5 Royal using the XBOX game pass, but whenever I load it, it gets to the "system update" screen before freezing and crashing. My computer meets all the requirements for...