Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes?

Discus and support Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes? I've tried reinstalling the game and basically every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ML_820, Jan 1, 2023.

1. ML_820
    ML_820 Guest

Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes?

Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes? I've tried reinstalling the game and basically every other fix on previous forum posts. My specifications aren't the issue either.

:)

ML_820, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data"

Hello Danny_887,

Thank you for your prompt response.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Are you able to download and install other games through Xbox app?

2. Are you getting an error message or error code?

3. Can you tell us exactly the Windows version? To check, press Windows key + R and in the run dialog box, type winver and hit enter.

For the meantime, here are the additional troubleshooting steps that we can perform.

1. Make sure you are signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same account.

> To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

2. Uninstall and reinstall Gaming Services

• Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    • In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
      get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    • In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
      start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    • Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    • Restart your device and try to install the game again.
    3. Update your Windows and device drivers

> For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

For your reference, see: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data"

Hello Danny_887,

Thank you for providing the additional information needed.

As per the game system requirement, Persona 5 Royal is a game that requires a fairly powerful processor to run smoothly. The minimum processor requirement is Intel Core i7-4790, 3.4 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X, 3.5 GHz. The Intel Xeon W3565 is an older processor that operates at 3.2 GHz by default, but can boost up to 3.466 GHz. It also has a lower memory bandwidth and a higher power consumption than the recommended processors. Therefore, Persona 5 Royal may not be playable on a system with Intel Xeon W3565, or it may suffer from low performance and frequent lagging. You may need to upgrade your processor or lower the game settings to improve the gameplay experience.

We thank for bringing this concern here and glad to provide information to help address your concern.

Sincerely,

4. Danny_887 Win User

hello!

i've already tried the troubleshooting steps but they didn't work, i'm also not sure if my system is poweful enough to run the game, i have:

• Processor: Intel Xeon W3565
    • Memory: 20 GB RAM
    • Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 580 2048SP
    • DirectX: Version 12

240 storage available space

is it enough to run the game?
  5. Danny_887 Win User

hello!

yes i'm able to install and play other games other than this one and they work just fine, i don't get any error messages the game just closes and i have windows 10 version 22H2, i also tried the steps you just gave me but they didn't work either.
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Danny_887,

Thank you for your prompt response.

To help us check if your device meets the system requirements to play the game, check from the table below the system requirements and the recommended system requirements.

[table][tr]Minimum System Requirements:Recommended System Requirements:[/tr][tr][td]
    • Processor: Intel Core i7-4790, 3.4 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X, 3.5 GHz
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 2 GB or AMD Radeon R7 360, 2 GB
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 41 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Low 720p @ 60 FPS.
    • Requires a CPU which supports the AVX and SSE4.2 instruction set
    [/td][td]
    • Processor: Intel Core i7-4790, 3.4 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X, 3.5 GHz
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 41 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: High 1080p @ 60 FPS
    [/td][/tr][/table]

Additionally, here the troubleshooting steps that we can perform:

1. Run the game as an administrator. Sometimes, the game may not have enough permissions to access some files or folders on your PC, which may result in crashes. To run the game as an administrator, you can right-click on the game shortcut or executable file, select Properties, go to the Compatibility tab, check the box next to Run this program as an administrator, and click OK.

2. Disable fullscreen optimizations. This is a feature of Windows 10 that is supposed to improve the gaming experience on some devices, but it may also cause some issues with some games, such as Persona 5 Royal. To disable fullscreen optimizations, you can right-click on the game shortcut or executable file, select Properties, go to the Compatibility tab, check the box next to Disable fullscreen optimizations, and click OK.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen. Fixes? - Similar Threads - Persona Royal Game

2. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  3. Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data": Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen, I've tried reinstalling the game and veryfing the files, i have the last windows 10 update and the last...
  4. Persona 5 Royal won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal won't start: I am using a translator, so there may be errors Persona 5 Royal downloads without problems, but does not start and does not display any of the error codes. I tried to launch through the Xbox app,...
  5. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...
  6. One achievement is not unlocking on Persona 5 royal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One achievement is not unlocking on Persona 5 royal: Hello, I recently finished Persona 5 royal, and I unlocked all of achievement except for “Let’s Showtime!” I used showtime a lot, but why isn’t unlocking? Is this glitch?...
  7. Persona 5 royal probleme on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 royal probleme on pc game pass: Hello, I downloaded Persona 5 Royal thanks to the Game Pass, but the game does not launch. There is no error 0x80070102 or any other error, the game launch window opens, but at the bottom right it...
  8. Persona 5 Royal keeps failing to launch game. Error code 0x80004005 appears. Any advice on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal keeps failing to launch game. Error code 0x80004005 appears. Any advice on...: So I have tried to play this game since about 10 days ago and it continues to fail when attempting to launch the game. The same error code keeps appearing and I am wondering if anyone else is...
  9. Persona 5 Royal on Game Pass - Controller mapping is incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal on Game Pass - Controller mapping is incorrect: I just installed Persona 5 with Game Pass on PC, however the controller mapping is wrong, it registers buttons as completely different ones, like X as A and the left bumper as the Guide button....
  10. Is Persona 5 Royal region-locked on Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Persona 5 Royal region-locked on Game Pass?: Can't access it here in the Philippines. 385d7d41-3df9-4e88-b4d2-4a8836e32a6c