Persona 5 clips/screenshots are not uploading

Discus and support Persona 5 clips/screenshots are not uploading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, persona 5 on the Xbox is not uploading clips or screenshots. And when I go into my captures my persona 5 section is just GONE. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by j Harrison1, Nov 18, 2022.

1. j Harrison1
    j Harrison1 Guest

As the title says, persona 5 on the Xbox is not uploading clips or screenshots. And when I go into my captures my persona 5 section is just GONE. Is this a bug or did Mircosoft disable captures for this game specifically for some reason?

:)

j Harrison1, Nov 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this J.

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your profile?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, thanks for sharing that
    Maybe was just a temporary issue

And yes, feel free to update the thread if something new happens
  4. j Harrison1 Win User

I have a Xbox series X, only is doing this with persona 5, not using a insider or beta verison, I have tried to restart my console and it did not fix it.

However whenever I try to manually upload it from my recent captures menu it's gives me " game clip upload to the Xbox network has failed " and a error code.

However the problem seems to have fixed itself after repeatingly using the upload button after trying to get the error code so I could type it in this reply. I'm gonna keep this post up just incase someone has the same issue
  5. flufy1992 Win User

Windows 10 game bar uploading clips?

No ONLY my screenshots and a small handful of clips are uploadable the rest of my clips are not uploadable. Microsoft discontinued uploading clips from the PC companion.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

How to download all my xbox clips at once?

Hi,

Open Upload Studio -> Manage Clips -> change the layout so the clips/screenshots are listed -> select the clips you want -> upload to OneDrive -> then Upload

after they uploaded check your onedrive on the computer and then you can download them.

I just uploaded them.

Thank you, I totally forgot that I could use my onedrive for this!

Now I don't need to go through the nightmare of uploading my 466 clips and screenshots one at a time.

Is it normal for onedrive to take some time loading all my clips? so far only 2 clips are in the folder.
    It can take awhile, after completion wait about 15min to 1hr depends on the amount of clips and screenshots can take awhile for them to appear in the onedrive.
Thema:

1. Persona 5 clips/screenshots are not uploading - Similar Threads - Persona clips screenshots

2. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  3. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  4. Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game: I bought the Nanako Navigator pack it appears on installed content but in the game, it says Nanako is locked and I have to unlock her even though I purchased the pack in the Microsoft store....
  5. persona 5 tactica on xbox game pass keeps crashing almost immediately after launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    persona 5 tactica on xbox game pass keeps crashing almost immediately after launch: The games does not get passed maybe two seconds of loading until it crashes to my home screen. I have tried on my old xbox one and my newly acquired xbox series x and it still crashes even on the...
  6. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  7. Is it possible to extract your save files from a discontinued Game Pass Game? / Persona 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to extract your save files from a discontinued Game Pass Game? / Persona 5: Hey! I've been playing Persona 5 on Game Pass occasionally for quite a while now, but now it's gone. I'd like to keep my save file and maybe transfer it to a different platform like Steam etc. Is...
  8. Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data": Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen, I've tried reinstalling the game and veryfing the files, i have the last windows 10 update and the last...
  9. Persona 3 Portable on GamePass runs on Integrated Graphics instead of GPU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persona 3 Portable on GamePass runs on Integrated Graphics instead of GPU: HOW DO I MAKE THE GAME RUN ON DEDICATED GRAPHICS INSTEAD OF THE INTEGRATED GRAPHICS? YES! I have set the Graphics Settings to High Performance on the Settings app. YES! I have set the nVidia...
  10. Persona 5 Royal won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal won't start: I am using a translator, so there may be errors Persona 5 Royal downloads without problems, but does not start and does not display any of the error codes. I tried to launch through the Xbox app,...