Persona 4 Crashing Randomly During the Game

Discus and support Persona 4 Crashing Randomly During the Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had a problem with playing Persona 4 Golden on my PC. The error usually occurs between loading different worlds/parts of the game. I've checked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maria Lyons, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Maria Lyons
    Maria Lyons Guest

I've had a problem with playing Persona 4 Golden on my PC.

The error usually occurs between loading different worlds/parts of the game.

I've checked to make sure my drivers were updated, checked memory usage, checked graphics settings, troubleshooted through all the articles posted online with similar problems, but unfortunately nothing has been successful for me yet, so that's why I am here! (This only happens to Persona 4. I play several other games.)

Here's the error:

Faulting application name: P4G.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x614d8560

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.963, time stamp: 0xd511e791

Exception code: 0x80000003

Fault offset: 0x001ab9d2

Faulting process id: 0x0x4784

Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D91FFDAF0B7D69

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Persona 4 Golden\P4G.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

Report Id: bd9d38d3-16dc-463e-9b78-b9eaf8e2e335

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Here are some of my specs if that helps:

CPU: 12th Gen Intel Core i7

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT

16 Gb Ram

Windows 11

I really appreciate if someone could help me. Thanks! Let me know if I can do anything else.

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other ***

:)

Maria Lyons, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Maria Lyons,

Good day and we hope that you are well today.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down. Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Maria Lyons Win User

Hello!

It's no problem about the time. I understand these issues arise from time to time.

Fortunately, the developers of the game released an update, which fixed all issues with crashing.

Thank you for your time though, and I hope you have a good day!
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Maria Lyons,

Thank you for your response.

We are glad to know that everything is working now. Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions or assistance in the future., click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Happy gaming!

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. DigiLuigi Win User

Persona 4 Gamer-tag suggestions

That's not Persona 4, that's Persona 4: Arena. A fighting game. And if you read carefully:

[quote user="mooserocka3"]

I think the persona fighting game might have been released for x box but that's it.

[/quote]
  6. NathanielLarson Win User

Persona 4 Gamer-tag suggestions

[quote user="DigiLuigi"]

That's not Persona 4, that's Persona 4: Arena. A fighting game. And if you read carefully:

[quote user="mooserocka3"]

I think the persona fighting game might have been released for x box but that's it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whoops, My bad I missed that.
Thema:

1. Persona 4 Crashing Randomly During the Game - Similar Threads - Persona Crashing Randomly

2. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  3. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  4. Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game: I bought the Nanako Navigator pack it appears on installed content but in the game, it says Nanako is locked and I have to unlock her even though I purchased the pack in the Microsoft store....
  5. persona 5 tactica on xbox game pass keeps crashing almost immediately after launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    persona 5 tactica on xbox game pass keeps crashing almost immediately after launch: The games does not get passed maybe two seconds of loading until it crashes to my home screen. I have tried on my old xbox one and my newly acquired xbox series x and it still crashes even on the...
  6. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  7. Is it possible to extract your save files from a discontinued Game Pass Game? / Persona 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to extract your save files from a discontinued Game Pass Game? / Persona 5: Hey! I've been playing Persona 5 on Game Pass occasionally for quite a while now, but now it's gone. I'd like to keep my save file and maybe transfer it to a different platform like Steam etc. Is...
  8. Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data": Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen, I've tried reinstalling the game and veryfing the files, i have the last windows 10 update and the last...
  9. Persona 3 Portable on GamePass runs on Integrated Graphics instead of GPU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persona 3 Portable on GamePass runs on Integrated Graphics instead of GPU: HOW DO I MAKE THE GAME RUN ON DEDICATED GRAPHICS INSTEAD OF THE INTEGRATED GRAPHICS? YES! I have set the Graphics Settings to High Performance on the Settings app. YES! I have set the nVidia...
  10. Gamepass Persona 5 crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Persona 5 crash: [img] When I open the game on Gamepass, it suddenly crashes after the "creating system data" screen. I have searched online but couldn't find a solution. Can you help me with this issue?...