Person mad about losing and swearing, yet hasn't been banned for some reason

Discus and support Person mad about losing and swearing, yet hasn't been banned for some reason in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So there is this annoying person on Xbox I've been trying to report for swearing, and after losing the kid starts swearing and getting salty about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnE6, Dec 10, 2022.

1. JohnE6
    JohnE6 Guest

So there is this annoying person on Xbox I've been trying to report for swearing, and after losing the kid starts swearing and getting salty about losing a match in mk11, I've reported the messages about 20-50 times now and he wasnt banned idk if my report button just doesn't work or what the issue is

:)

JohnE6, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You only need to report them once, but suspensions aren't always immediate. So as long as you've reported them, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action. You're not always told when they receive a suspension either so it's best to just report, block, and move on.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Xbox problem with HDMI CEC and ARC

Hello again, yes you're right, for some reason there's some conflict in the system and it hasn't been fixed yet, it seems.
  4. C0MP3LLED Win User

Ryse----900P Native

Did beach bum openly admit to buying a xbox1? I know that he does dog on MS, But that could one of the reasons he hasn't been banned as of yet?
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

call yourself support

Like that you see, personal insults for no real reason, yet i am the problem.

I swear this forum gets worse by the day.
  6. JennyKrüger Win User

Germany "Service Unavailable In Your Region" Error

Sorry, maybe banned was the wrong word to use. It hasn't been officially banned, I didn't even have a chance to pay online yet. I did check that page though, and it hasn't been banned.
Thema:

1. Person mad about losing and swearing, yet hasn't been banned for some reason - Similar Threads - Person mad losing

2. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  3. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  4. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  5. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  6. How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox: How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox 6f231c76-603f-44b0-8e51-97d8cddf8e9f
  7. give me contact with PERSON

in XBoX on Consoles
    give me contact with PERSON: give me contact with PERSON 2ddaa1c4-03a0-40ab-909f-a4bfb05ab751
  8. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  9. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  10. People being rude and saying words that can hurt you or make you mad because this person...

in XBoX on Consoles
    People being rude and saying words that can hurt you or make you mad because this person...: This person name [mod removed] has been bullying people saying his going to boot me offline and his friends are rude and they bully everyone in the party so yeah....