Person 5 language change

Discus and support Person 5 language change in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am in Canada but I want the game in simplified Chinese on my iPad. How could I achieve that? Note: the zh-CN does not work. It seems I was blocked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike Huang1, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Mike Huang1
    Mike Huang1 Guest

Person 5 language change

I am in Canada but I want the game in simplified Chinese on my iPad. How could I achieve that?

Note: the zh-CN does not work. It seems I was blocked from playing cloud gaming using h-CN. However, ja-jp and en-CA does work. What happened? How do I change the language to Chinese on iPad?

:)

Mike Huang1, Oct 25, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Person 5 language change

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Mike, the game's internal language is changed manually.

But, if only the Chinese language is appearing, it may be because your IP is misconfigured and the device is identifying that your live region is configured in that region.

Try using another network, different from your home wifi. And use another browser to test.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Gears of War 4 now in Chinese

4. darkist1 Win User

How To Change Langauge from Xbox Game Pass

5. egh-5043EE17-422C-46 Win User

xbox 360 displaying in wrong languag

Find another xbox, either in person or online, and each movement you do on the one that's in English, do to the one that is in the other language. then change the language. you can probably go on youtube and find out how to change language and just do what
    he does.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Change Language Diablo 3 on XBox 360

To change the language setting on your Xbox 360 console, follow these steps:

1.Press the Guide button on your controller.

2.Go to Settings, and then select System Settings.

3.Select Console Settings.

4.Select Language and Locale.

5.Select Language.

6.Select the language that you want to use.
Thema:

Person 5 language change

1. Person 5 language change - Similar Threads - Person language change

2. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  3. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  4. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  5. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  6. How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox: How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox 6f231c76-603f-44b0-8e51-97d8cddf8e9f
  7. give me contact with PERSON

in XBoX on Consoles
    give me contact with PERSON: give me contact with PERSON 2ddaa1c4-03a0-40ab-909f-a4bfb05ab751
  8. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  9. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  10. Why was my appeal denied when the person who reported me was using the same bad language i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my appeal denied when the person who reported me was using the same bad language i...: I have 8 day suspension for bad language on chat but the person who reported me was using the same language as me and my a appeal was denied. d9a6386c-652a-4769-8a78-eab45d4f79e5