Persistent Notification of EA games in Xbox app upon launch

Discus and support Persistent Notification of EA games in Xbox app upon launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I launch the Xbox app, I get "Ready to play!" notifications that take up the entire left side of the app. These games were installed days... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisFought, Sep 6, 2022.

1. ChrisFought
    ChrisFought Guest

Every time I launch the Xbox app, I get "Ready to play!" notifications that take up the entire left side of the app. These games were installed days ago. Is there a way to get rid of these notification? I've tried the step of resetting the app and making sure its updated.

App version: 2208.1001.18.0

Gaming Service: 5.68.30003.0

Xbox Game Bar: 5.822.6271.0

Windows 11: 21H2 / 22000.918

Persistent Notification of EA games in Xbox app upon launch [​IMG]

:)

ChrisFought, Sep 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ChrisFought

If you try deleting the notification, once you re-open the app it appears again?

If yes, please try all this together:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and check
  3. S. White Win User

I have the same problem on several Windows 11 PCs and one of them is a new Windows installation.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thank you, I asked to do all that together once again, in case you did it separately.

Did you installed the Xbox app available from the Microsoft Store or did you downloaded the app from here?

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-pc

----

Let's try in this case deleting the Xbox app.

After that, Reinstall Gaming Services using powershell command

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Restart the PC and re-install the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:

"This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed restart your PC check again
  5. S. White Win User

I had to reinstall EA Desktop from their own website. I think it happens because you let the Xbox app install the EA app.
  6. JC784651 Win User

Don't suppose there's any way to stop the xbox app from showing the ea app games since the xbox app doesn't launch those games?
Thema:

1. Persistent Notification of EA games in Xbox app upon launch - Similar Threads - Persistent Notification games

2. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  3. Persistent Issue of Random Peripheral Disconnections on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persistent Issue of Random Peripheral Disconnections on Xbox Series X: hope this finds you well. My name is Nathan and I am writing to you as a devoted gamer and long-time supporter of the Xbox brand. I have been a proud owner of the Xbox Series X since its release,...
  4. How can I reset my persistent storage on Xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I reset my persistent storage on Xbox series s?: On mk11, I bought some of the DLCS a long time ago but when I switched to xbox series s, some of them said I didn’t have them but when I tried to buy it it would say “content already owned”. I...
  5. why dpoes this problem persist

in XBoX on Consoles
    why dpoes this problem persist: "device can perform better when connected to 3.0 " i have updagted the driver and i have usb 3.0 port why does this show up in my settings and yes i have updated the drivers atlleast acccroding to...
  6. Forza horizon 5 persistently crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 persistently crashes.: My game (fh5) crashes during acolades at the same spot. Tried clearing console cache and rebooting and nothing seems to work. Im using internal storage. Even tried starting the game in new profile...
  7. My Xbox one S is having connectivity issues. These issues persist both with a wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S is having connectivity issues. These issues persist both with a wired...: My Xbox one S is having connectivity issues. These issues persist both with a wired connection as well as a wireless connection. The console will have periods where the NAT type is coming back as...
  8. Game capture problems persist, not possible to use any other then 4k HDR!!

in XboX Insiders
    Game capture problems persist, not possible to use any other then 4k HDR!!: I left the preview program over 2 months ago however I was reporting this while in the program and its still an on going problem. I can not use any capture settings other then 4k HDR (my Consoles...
  9. Xbox capture-related issues still persist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox capture-related issues still persist: This has been a problem since the December 1, 2020 firmware update. Every time I try to share a capture uploaded to Xbox Live to activity feeds, clubs, or messages on the Xbox One, it still fails...
  10. Xbox One X HDD issues persist after unenrolling from Insider Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X HDD issues persist after unenrolling from Insider Preview: Hello, A while ago I got a second-hand Xbox One X that was experiencing start up errors that I believed were due to the console being enrolled in the Insider Preview updates. After trying an...