Persistent and Simultaneous disconnection of my Xbox devices

Discus and support Persistent and Simultaneous disconnection of my Xbox devices in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In December of 2021, a problem started occurring that caused both my controller and wireless microphone to disconnect from my Xbox One S. I could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kyle Lillywhite, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Persistent and Simultaneous disconnection of my Xbox devices

In December of 2021, a problem started occurring that caused both my controller and wireless microphone to disconnect from my Xbox One S.

I could tell when this problem would begin to occur as my audio would begin to be choppy, and my movement in-game would be impaired. Then, both my controller and microphone disconnect from the console simultaneously while still being powered on. They could never be reconnected to my Xbox One S until I restarted the console, thereby kicking me from whatever game I am playing.

Thinking the problem was with the microphone, I ditched it. The problem still persisted when I played with only the controller with no mic connected to the console.

Soon I bought a new controller and microphone, and the problem persisted. I factory reset my Xbox One S and the problem persisted.

Last week, the end of July 2022, I purchased an Xbox Series S. Within 24 hours this problem begins occurring once more this time on a new console with not a single device being a "Patient Zero".

I have no idea what is causing this problem, but what I do know is the only thing connecting my current devices to the start of this problem occurring is my Microsoft account. Does a Microsoft employee or someone who has had something similar happen have a permanent solution?

:)

Kyle Lillywhite, Aug 4, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

unfortunately no other type of problem source can cause the same defect on two different consoles unless you are using the same controller for both.

If you live in an apartment, it is possible that it is even a neighbor.
  3. Kyle Lillywhite Win User

Your comment just inspired me to do some research regarding objects that interfere with Bluetooth connections, and I believe I found my solution!

https://www.goldtouch.com/stop-bluetooth-interference-messing-devices/

"Definitely no metal desks!"

This problem, as far as I can remember, never occurred while my console was in my wooden desk in my college dorm, but occurs frequently at home in my glass/metal desk.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Unfortunately the account has nothing to do with syncing your devices
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

´

It is possible that some other device interferes with the connection.

Using the Bluetooth device near Wi-Fi routers, personal computers, microwaves, refrigerators, etc.

Using the Bluetooth device close to other Bluetooth devices

Use the device away from the reader.

Bluetooth device placed in a case
  6. Jaymondo-942E17A6-67 Win User

Controller disconnection issues

You are definitely not alone, it has to be a console issue as all my controller disconnect simultaneously.
Thema:

1. Persistent and Simultaneous disconnection of my Xbox devices - Similar Threads - Persistent Simultaneous disconnection

2. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  3. Persistent Issue of Random Peripheral Disconnections on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persistent Issue of Random Peripheral Disconnections on Xbox Series X: hope this finds you well. My name is Nathan and I am writing to you as a devoted gamer and long-time supporter of the Xbox brand. I have been a proud owner of the Xbox Series X since its release,...
  4. How can I reset my persistent storage on Xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I reset my persistent storage on Xbox series s?: On mk11, I bought some of the DLCS a long time ago but when I switched to xbox series s, some of them said I didn’t have them but when I tried to buy it it would say “content already owned”. I...
  5. why dpoes this problem persist

in XBoX on Consoles
    why dpoes this problem persist: "device can perform better when connected to 3.0 " i have updagted the driver and i have usb 3.0 port why does this show up in my settings and yes i have updated the drivers atlleast acccroding to...
  6. Forza horizon 5 persistently crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 persistently crashes.: My game (fh5) crashes during acolades at the same spot. Tried clearing console cache and rebooting and nothing seems to work. Im using internal storage. Even tried starting the game in new profile...
  7. My Xbox one S is having connectivity issues. These issues persist both with a wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S is having connectivity issues. These issues persist both with a wired...: My Xbox one S is having connectivity issues. These issues persist both with a wired connection as well as a wireless connection. The console will have periods where the NAT type is coming back as...
  8. Game capture problems persist, not possible to use any other then 4k HDR!!

in XboX Insiders
    Game capture problems persist, not possible to use any other then 4k HDR!!: I left the preview program over 2 months ago however I was reporting this while in the program and its still an on going problem. I can not use any capture settings other then 4k HDR (my Consoles...
  9. Xbox capture-related issues still persist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox capture-related issues still persist: This has been a problem since the December 1, 2020 firmware update. Every time I try to share a capture uploaded to Xbox Live to activity feeds, clubs, or messages on the Xbox One, it still fails...
  10. Xbox One X HDD issues persist after unenrolling from Insider Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X HDD issues persist after unenrolling from Insider Preview: Hello, A while ago I got a second-hand Xbox One X that was experiencing start up errors that I believed were due to the console being enrolled in the Insider Preview updates. After trying an...