Persistent and continuous but not predictive disconnect from Xbox Live when playing Black Ops 2

Discus and support Persistent and continuous but not predictive disconnect from Xbox Live when playing Black Ops 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having an issue and it appears to be connected to only Black Ops 2. I really don't understand why it's disconnecting me from Xbox Live being that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by grenaderaider, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Persistent and continuous but not predictive disconnect from Xbox Live when playing Black Ops 2

I'm having an issue and it appears to be connected to only Black Ops 2. I really don't understand why it's disconnecting me from Xbox Live being that it's a server issue with a game but here we are. I've been having this issue where I am disconnected either
    during a match or just sitting here creating a load out for my classes and all the sudden I'll be disconnected from Xbox Live for no reason with no code sometimes when I try to log back on it says I can't and it gives me an error code sty sometimes it just
    logs back in with no issues at all the issue I'm having trouble with is the fact that this is not a Microsoft problem yet the servers are kicking me offline completely and the servers are not even maintained by Xbox or Microsoft they're maintained by Activision
    supposedly. I've tried to contact Activision and was told I had a wait period of over 560 hours before I would get to talk to somebody. Can anybody out there in the real world help, that is if there is anything that I can do on my end to rectify the situation

:)

grenaderaider, Sep 6, 2017
  2. SharkyXXVII
    SharkyXXVII Guest
    Black Ops 2 keeps disconnecting from server! this is sooo annoying!

WHY IS BLACK OPS 2 CONSTANTLY DISCONNECTS FROM SERVER???!!! Then it disconnects from Xbox Live!!! I HAVE NOT EVEN PLAYED ONE SINGLE GAME ON MULTIPLAYER!!!! I play every other game online and no issues, only when Black Ops 2 goes online and suddenly lose
    connection to black ops 2 servers then immediately XBL... WTHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

SharkyXXVII, Sep 6, 2017
  3. CreepySaints
    CreepySaints Guest
    keep disconnecting

when i play any game online it disconnects from xbox live but if i goo 2 youtube or play solo it never disconnects

if i play black ops 2 and it disconnects its says sign-in status changed.

CreepySaints, Sep 6, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Persistent and continuous but not predictive disconnect from Xbox Live when playing Black Ops 2

Hey grenaderaider! What is the error code you receive when you get disconnected? Are the error messages in Black Ops 2 or Xbox? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Sep 7, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey grenaderaider! What is the error code you receive when you get disconnected? Are the error messages in Black Ops 2 or Xbox? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Nightcaster460 Win User

The First Thread You Created on the Xbox Forums?

How do I create a thread? I want to explain my problem with being disconnected from xbox live when playing cod black ops 2.
  7. rnemovr Win User

Live disconnects during use

Getting completely disconnected from live. Happens while watching netflix and while playing black ops 2
  8. cdaking360 Win User

call of duty black ops 2 online mutyplayer not working

I need help every time I start black ops 2 and play multiplayer it says that I have been disconnected from Xbox live
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

Black Ops Connection Problems

Are you unable to connected to or being disconnected from LIVE when using Black Ops, or are you unable to connect to the Black Ops servers?
Thema:

1. Persistent and continuous but not predictive disconnect from Xbox Live when playing Black Ops 2 - Similar Threads - Persistent continuous predictive

2. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  3. Persistent Issue of Random Peripheral Disconnections on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persistent Issue of Random Peripheral Disconnections on Xbox Series X: hope this finds you well. My name is Nathan and I am writing to you as a devoted gamer and long-time supporter of the Xbox brand. I have been a proud owner of the Xbox Series X since its release,...
  4. How can I reset my persistent storage on Xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I reset my persistent storage on Xbox series s?: On mk11, I bought some of the DLCS a long time ago but when I switched to xbox series s, some of them said I didn’t have them but when I tried to buy it it would say “content already owned”. I...
  5. why dpoes this problem persist

in XBoX on Consoles
    why dpoes this problem persist: "device can perform better when connected to 3.0 " i have updagted the driver and i have usb 3.0 port why does this show up in my settings and yes i have updated the drivers atlleast acccroding to...
  6. Forza horizon 5 persistently crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 persistently crashes.: My game (fh5) crashes during acolades at the same spot. Tried clearing console cache and rebooting and nothing seems to work. Im using internal storage. Even tried starting the game in new profile...
  7. My Xbox one S is having connectivity issues. These issues persist both with a wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S is having connectivity issues. These issues persist both with a wired...: My Xbox one S is having connectivity issues. These issues persist both with a wired connection as well as a wireless connection. The console will have periods where the NAT type is coming back as...
  8. Game capture problems persist, not possible to use any other then 4k HDR!!

in XboX Insiders
    Game capture problems persist, not possible to use any other then 4k HDR!!: I left the preview program over 2 months ago however I was reporting this while in the program and its still an on going problem. I can not use any capture settings other then 4k HDR (my Consoles...
  9. Xbox capture-related issues still persist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox capture-related issues still persist: This has been a problem since the December 1, 2020 firmware update. Every time I try to share a capture uploaded to Xbox Live to activity feeds, clubs, or messages on the Xbox One, it still fails...
  10. Xbox One X HDD issues persist after unenrolling from Insider Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X HDD issues persist after unenrolling from Insider Preview: Hello, A while ago I got a second-hand Xbox One X that was experiencing start up errors that I believed were due to the console being enrolled in the Insider Preview updates. After trying an...