Perpetually unsyncing XSX/XB1 wireless controllers and steelseries 9x headphones

Discus and support Perpetually unsyncing XSX/XB1 wireless controllers and steelseries 9x headphones in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the love of all that is good and holy, when is this bug going to be fixed? My headphones work flawlessly on my XB1, as did my wireless XB1... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Otherwise-Pangolin-8, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Perpetually unsyncing XSX/XB1 wireless controllers and steelseries 9x headphones

For the love of all that is good and holy, when is this bug going to be fixed?

My headphones work flawlessly on my XB1, as did my wireless XB1 controller.

Now, whether I use the XB1 controller or the XSX controller, every time I turn it off, all the controllers and the headphones are unsynced. It doesn’t matter if I use the sequence for powering down described elsewhere (headphones first, then controller, then manually turn off the XSX). Still doesn’t work.

Yes, I’ve installed the 12/13 omega update.

What’s the timeline on this? This is a pretty expensive piece of equipment to have the most basic function not work properly.

submitted by /u/Otherwise-Pangolin-8
    [link] [comments]

/u/Otherwise-Pangolin-8, Dec 16, 2020
  2. tejo chase Win User

Headphones or big sound system

Dolby atmos through headphones is my choice it's so much more immersive than speakers im currently using the SteelSeries arctis 9x.
  3. Starseid Win User

Headset series x

Wireless headphones are a bit difficult when it comes too Xbox due to the communication protocol they use. Most 3rd party headphones require a dongle to the Xbox and even then they will probably need to be connected to the controller via a 3.5mm.

Xbox Recently announced a new wireless headset that connects directly to your Xbox and PC without the need for a dongle or 3.5mm. Set for release Next week on the 16th of March. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/headsets/xbox-wireless-headset

Personally, Im currently happy with my SteelSeries Arctis 9X and the rest of their headsets are pretty decent as well.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Who has the best completly wireless headset for the console?

No cables at all

No mix amps on the way

No receiving boxes

Lightweight not like Astros A50 brick ear cups

Steelseries Arctis 9x

100% full wireless

Get them out the box sync like you sync the controller and boom quality wireless audio on the fly!!
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Problem syncing arctix9x headset to my xbox one

The pairing button on your Xbox console isn't working?

You may want to try a full power down to see if you can get that pairing button to activate. That is the means to pair this type of headset so not many work arounds for that.

The Arctis 9X pairs with your Xbox One just like a controller -- hit the wireless pairing button on the console and headset at the same time, and wait for them to connect. In my testing, that took around five seconds. SteelSeries says it worked with
    Microsoft while developing the Arctis 9X to make sure it took full advantage of their proprietary wireless connectivity. (The Xbox One doesn't support Bluetooth headphones, which is one reason why it hasn't seen many wireless headsets.)
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Astro headset

I have the A50 because of the wireless but I have to say I love my Steelseries Arctis 9X because it is so simple ti pair with the Xbox
Thema:

Perpetually unsyncing XSX/XB1 wireless controllers and steelseries 9x headphones

1. Perpetually unsyncing XSX/XB1 wireless controllers and steelseries 9x headphones - Similar Threads - Perpetually unsyncing XSX

2. My Controllers unsync randomly on my Xbox One fat

in XboX Insiders
    My Controllers unsync randomly on my Xbox One fat: So i just got a Series s so i was getting my og xbox one ready for sale, but when i was testing the controllers i noticed that they would simply disconnect randomly when playing, this doesnt...
  3. Unsync a 'Ghost' Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsync a 'Ghost' Controller: We have synced someone else's controller onto xbox one. The controller is no longer in the building but the controller is still in the side select. When we go to play a tournament the 'ghost'...
  4. Xbox one unsync with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unsync with controller: Hi, mi x box keeps unsyncking with the controller, i borrowed a controller and the same deal, unsyncs wired or wireless, could the console be damaged? Thank you...
  5. Controller unsync on xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unsync on xbox series X: Hi. I am having an issue with my xbox series X that when I disconnect my wireless headset it will desync all of my controllers and headset. I have tried resyncing after this happens but that...
  6. I can't unsync my controller from my console

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't unsync my controller from my console: Whenever I tried to connect my controller to my pc, my controller didn't start to flash, it stayed the same. I tried to connect it with a micro usb cable, but it didn't do anything, it buzzed for...
  7. Trying to unsync XB1 and PC versions of a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to unsync XB1 and PC versions of a game: I have Forza Horizon 4 on console and pc. The save files are currently synced. How can I unsync just the pc version and wipe the save data without losing all of my progress on console?...
  8. I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use...: I had to update my wireless, bluetooth controller, so I had to sync it my my xbox one x to get the update. The problem, my gaming laptop is in the same room as my xbox one x. I want to use the...
  9. How do I unsync / unpair / disconnect a wireless Xbox One controller from the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I unsync / unpair / disconnect a wireless Xbox One controller from the console: Hi, I hope someone can post a solution for this as it's a little frustrating and strange. It can't be the first time someone has asked this question. I found only one other post on this and it...
  10. Beware of the unsync MS server time!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Beware of the unsync MS server time!: I joined the Game Pass 14 days trial on 22nd Dec 2017 12:17am HK time, after my new xbox one s finished updating, which took more than a few hours, talk about "speedy" MS servers!! However, under...