Permented banned account

Discus and support Permented banned account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my name Brandon I have xbox one account that is permented banned can please unbanned me . I been stressing out on this for like 3 mouth. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxHellDevilxX59, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Permented banned account

Hello my name Brandon I have xbox one account that is permented banned can please unbanned me . I been stressing out on this for like 3 mouth. I spent so much money like 6000$ plus in game content . I have been with xbox with 8 year with this account
    I wont do anymore refund please I just want my account back. I did not mean what I did please the account that banned Gamertag is XxCraZyKil1erxX

:)

XxHellDevilxX59, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Banned account

Hello my name Brandon I have xbox one account that is permented banned can please unbanned me . I been stressing out on this for like 1 mouth. I spent so much money like 6000$ plus in game content . I have been with xbox with 8 year with this account
    I wont do anymore refund please I just want my account back. I did not mean what I did please the account that banned Gamertag is XxCraZyKil1erxX I been stress for long time and plus this my first banned I work hard for this and it and I do have some disabilitys

XxHellDevilxX59, Oct 11, 2017
  3. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Permented banned account

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Goo luck, but from what I understand a permanent ban is exactly that, permanent.

Shaggy2000, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Permented banned account

Goo luck, but from what I understand a permanent ban is exactly that, permanent.
  7. ikickbutt003 Win User

Account permently banned.

That's a ban news if its a perma ban. your account will be disconnected to live if that happens, you wont be able to use it online, connect online anymore, perhaps, you can play it offline but make sure don't sign it out. or you wont be able to sign in anymore.
  8. Smwutches Win User

No. When an account is banned, you forfeit anything on the account.
  9. KindGryphon Win User

Whenever an account is permanently banned all content associated with it such as digital games, dlc, Microsoft currency, remaining Xbox Live gold memberships, etc are forfeited without refunds.
  10. VenerableFour98 Win User

Theres going to be other people that reply in a rude way so I’ll be the one that replies. When a ban occurs you forfeit anything that is on that account any membership, games, etc.
Thema:

Permented banned account

1. Permented banned account - Similar Threads - Permented banned account

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  6. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  7. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  8. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  9. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  10. perment banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    perment banned account: hi my gamertag for my banned account is : InJusticeMender wanting to see if it could be removed if possible or if there is anything on my end i could do to get it remove as i don't want to...