Permented banned account

Discus and support Permented banned account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my name Brandon I have xbox one account that is permented banned can please unbanned me . I been stressing out on this for like 3 mouth. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxHellDevilxX59, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Permented banned account

Hello my name Brandon I have xbox one account that is permented banned can please unbanned me . I been stressing out on this for like 3 mouth. I spent so much money like 6000$ plus in game content . I have been with xbox with 8 year with this account
    I wont do anymore refund please I just want my account back. I did not mean what I did please the account that banned Gamertag is XxCraZyKil1erxX

:)

XxHellDevilxX59, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Banned account

Hello my name Brandon I have xbox one account that is permented banned can please unbanned me . I been stressing out on this for like 1 mouth. I spent so much money like 6000$ plus in game content . I have been with xbox with 8 year with this account
    I wont do anymore refund please I just want my account back. I did not mean what I did please the account that banned Gamertag is XxCraZyKil1erxX I been stress for long time and plus this my first banned I work hard for this and it and I do have some disabilitys

XxHellDevilxX59, Oct 11, 2017
  3. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Permented banned account

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Goo luck, but from what I understand a permanent ban is exactly that, permanent.

Shaggy2000, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Permented banned account

Goo luck, but from what I understand a permanent ban is exactly that, permanent.
  7. ikickbutt003 Win User

Account permently banned.

That's a ban news if its a perma ban. your account will be disconnected to live if that happens, you wont be able to use it online, connect online anymore, perhaps, you can play it offline but make sure don't sign it out. or you wont be able to sign in anymore.
  8. Smwutches Win User

No. When an account is banned, you forfeit anything on the account.
  9. KindGryphon Win User

Whenever an account is permanently banned all content associated with it such as digital games, dlc, Microsoft currency, remaining Xbox Live gold memberships, etc are forfeited without refunds.
  10. VenerableFour98 Win User

Theres going to be other people that reply in a rude way so I’ll be the one that replies. When a ban occurs you forfeit anything that is on that account any membership, games, etc.
Thema:

Permented banned account

1. Permented banned account - Similar Threads - Permented banned account

2. My xbox account has been permanently banned for no reason and I want to get it back as it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account has been permanently banned for no reason and I want to get it back as it...: My xbox account has been banned for no reason, since 10/04/22 and I want my account back. I have never cheated and never once done anything that could get my account banned as my account means too...
  3. How can I get myself un permently suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get myself un permently suspended.: My friend decided to mod Gamerscore onto my account now I am permently suspended please help. 68ce5812-e44b-4d48-a337-bd15adbc44b2
  4. my account says it got permently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account says it got permently suspended: i want to know if i can have that undone i am really sry for what i said to that guy but i feel like he said worse and he was making me mad i am 14 and have brain cancer so right now i am on some...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock: Able to connect to server but permently locating server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock: Able to connect to server but permently locating server.: My friends can see me join and leave but I don't join the game. 2f47fbb8-a4c3-449f-be8c-3d1b2c60f040
  6. Permently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permently banned: I was play on my xbox when all of a sudden i get a message sayin fi have been permently banned. I dont ddoss or pull ip’s or anything. I have only been combanned a couple times. Is there any way...
  7. perment banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    perment banned account: hi my gamertag for my banned account is : InJusticeMender wanting to see if it could be removed if possible or if there is anything on my end i could do to get it remove as i don't want to...
  8. Account permently banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account permently banned.: Recently my main account got suspended that was to blame on my friend however I’m struggling to find out if I can get my digitally downloaded games back. I have spent a lot of money on the games...
  9. I'm permentantly stuck in red rep. Xbox support are not helping me. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm permentantly stuck in red rep. Xbox support are not helping me. What can I do?: I have been stuck on the red reputation for 2 weeks. I realise what I did was deserving of this and I also was banned last week from playing. I accept this. However now my suspension is over, and...
  10. why has my xbox live account been permently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    why has my xbox live account been permently banned: my xbox live account (bigjigglypanda9) has been banned for market place theft when i have not brought any games since about 2 months ago and the only games i have downloaded are the free games...