Permanently suspended without any warnings

Discus and support Permanently suspended without any warnings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a permanent suspension without warning about what I was doing wrong. It happened randomly when I was playing my game. I don't know why it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ƌ1, Feb 3, 2023.

1. ƌ1
    ƌ1 Guest

I received a permanent suspension without warning about what I was doing wrong. It happened randomly when I was playing my game. I don't know why it is a permanent suspension either, I did not do anything to violate anything or a warning about it. I did not receive any specific reason on why I got suspended either. It just happened out of nowhere. Tho it is permanent, it is still eligible for an appeal, but when I tried to I kept getting an error on the request failing. Is there anything I can do about this?

Permanently suspended without any warnings [​IMG]

:)

ƌ1, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

I think I got permanently banned from receiving game invites?

I checked and no, not suspended. I am permanently banned from receiving game invites all without warnings or notifications.
  3. RiposaurusRex Win User

Disgusted !

In response to Microsoft having the right to ban a console without warning, notice or explanation, yes, they do, as stated in the CoC which I linked to you in an earlier post. It states at the bottom:

"MICROSOFT IS NOT OBLIGATED TO SEND YOU A WARNING BEFORE THESE ACTIONS OCCUR. If your account is suspended while you are participating in a tournament or competition, Microsoft assumes no liability in the loss of any potential prizes or recognition related
    to the tournament or competition. Microsoft is not obligated to monitor every post or activity, but has the right to remove any post or take action against any user.

Microsoft reserves the right to remove at any time, without notice, any user-created content, account, or device from the Services for actions determined to be in violation of this Code of Conduct or Terms of Use. Microsoft also reserves the right to immediately
    terminate or suspend a user for violations.

UPON RECEIVING A PERMANENT SUSPENSION, ALL CONTENT LICENSES, GOLD MEMBERSHIP TIME, AND MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BALANCE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT ARE FORFEITED."
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Signing my permaabanned account to my new Xbox one will also get my new Xbox banned?

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! just to clarify, Is your account Permanently suspended or is it your console that's permanently suspended or is it both? If your account is permanently suspended and you're trying to download it to another console,
    you won't be able to do so. However, if the account has no enforcement action on it and it's just the console that is permanently suspended, you should be able to download the profile to the new console without issue.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Suspensions

No. There's a glitch with the notification for suspensions that is telling everyone they're permanently suspended even though they're not.

Although technically if you did something super bad you can be permanently banned without any previous bans.
  6. YoungThugger22 Win User

False accusation

Does this possibly mean I could potentially sew the enforcement team for a permanent ban without reason and without warning?
Thema:

1. Permanently suspended without any warnings - Similar Threads - Permanently suspended without

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  4. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  5. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  6. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  7. Account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended: My account has been hacked by a malware and the hacker had information to all my accounts. The hacker changed the email and password on the account. When I messaged microsoft support they said...
  8. Hacked account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account permanently suspended: My previous Microsoft account was hacked into and after spending a lot of time with support I managed to prove that I had owned the account, however due to the accounts security information being...
  9. i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...: submit an appeal i got a permanent suspension because my profile picture was bad and it go reported so i got permanently suspended and i can’t submit an appeal but in my opinion it wasn’t even...
  10. Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or...: My Xbox account was permanently suspended due to what they explained to be violating the Community Standards. The reason for this was changing my gamer picture on the Xbox Live app on my phone,...