Permanently suspended account

Discus and support Permanently suspended account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was stolen on September 18th, 2022. Since then, I've been contacting agents through Xbox agent chat. My case was escalated shortly after... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ganclaire, Oct 15, 2022.

1. ganclaire
    ganclaire Guest

My account was stolen on September 18th, 2022. Since then, I've been contacting agents through Xbox agent chat. My case was escalated shortly after that. Then, it was unsuccessful due to a lack of information so I asked for re-escalation and provided even more detailed information. Today, I contacted a different agent to ask about the progress and learned that my case is still open. However, I also learned that they can see my account is permanently suspended. I was told that a new case re-escalation regarding this account would be marked as duplicate since they already provided a case closure before. I have spent and invested money and time on the games under this account. IS there any way to get it back??

:)

ganclaire, Oct 15, 2022
  2. XanderG217 Win User

I was permanently suspended for nudity/sexual content and I have a temporary console suspension on my new account.

[mod removed]

Well for this is the notification I got when I sign into my main account, if it's supposed to be permanently suspended shouldn't it say "this account is permanently suspended" instead of "this account is suspended"?
  3. XanderG217 Win User

I was permanently suspended for nudity/sexual content and I have a temporary console suspension on my new account.

The email said my account was suspended, didn't say permanently suspended
  4. Texas Harris Win User

i guess i got ban for talking and chating

My boyfriend got a permanent suspended said he was cheating and talking nasty to people and he wasn't its not right that they permanently suspended your account
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Account Suspended

If the account is suspended permanently, they can't reinstated
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Signing my permaabanned account to my new Xbox one will also get my new Xbox banned?

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! just to clarify, Is your account Permanently suspended or is it your console that's permanently suspended or is it both? If your account is permanently suspended and you're trying to download it to another console,
    you won't be able to do so. However, if the account has no enforcement action on it and it's just the console that is permanently suspended, you should be able to download the profile to the new console without issue.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. Permanently suspended account - Similar Threads - Permanently suspended account

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  4. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  5. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  6. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  7. Account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended: My account has been hacked by a malware and the hacker had information to all my accounts. The hacker changed the email and password on the account. When I messaged microsoft support they said...
  8. Hacked account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account permanently suspended: My previous Microsoft account was hacked into and after spending a lot of time with support I managed to prove that I had owned the account, however due to the accounts security information being...
  9. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  10. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...