Permanently removing account from someone else xbox

Discus and support Permanently removing account from someone else xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to remove my account from my cousin xbox from online but its not working but every time I play online I constantly get logged out of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AaronPatterson3, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Permanently removing account from someone else xbox

I've been trying to remove my account from my cousin xbox from online but its not working but every time I play online I constantly get logged out of my session. Would put my account under a whole new email solve the problem or could I block the system
    entirely from accessing my account and games?

:)

AaronPatterson3, Jun 24, 2020
  2. DarkxKnight55 Win User

Change your password and also make sure your xbox that you own has the xbox home set to that xbox as well
  3. J3573R84 Win User

You should go and remove the account personally then when its removed change your password and this will stop your cousin inputting your details and using your account.

Even if you gameshare with your cousin you can keep your account on their console as the home account and if you choose a new password your cousin can’t access your account and log you out but can still get the benefits of your gold subscription and any
    digital content you own without login into your account and logging you out.

Also you could attach a passcode onto your account when logged in on your account on your cousins console then they cant access the account but will allow you to sign in when nedded if you play on that console when you visit without having to keep putting
    your Microsoft password in to get into your account on their console.
  4. Killing Intent Win User

Head over to https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ and log into your account. Then you can select the particular device that you don't want your account on, and rekove that device.
  5. Ee7c Win User

You have to reorganize the Xbox.
  6. ste19872015 Win User

Hi u should just be able to change your password and will stop your cou

sin
Thema:

1. Permanently removing account from someone else xbox - Similar Threads - Permanently removing account

2. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  3. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  4. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  7. How do I permanently remove or uninstall XBox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I permanently remove or uninstall XBox?: How do I permanently remove XBox app? I tried googling and looking on my Microsoft help box but its still not clear how to remove it. Every time I open my laptop, I get advertisements from XBox...
  8. I removed an email as an alias, i get that its permanently deleted but can that same email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I removed an email as an alias, i get that its permanently deleted but can that same email...: i was trying to switch emails like everyone else is and i hit remove thinking it would only remove it from the account not delete because it only says remove, i even read the description and it...
  9. Can you help me permanently remove it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me permanently remove it?: Hello, I've been trying to remove my account from other devices, like my friends PCs or laptops. Whenever I remove their devices, it keeps coming back; they can still easily access my account....
  10. Why isn't it possible to permanently remove Xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it possible to permanently remove Xbox games?: Please add a feature to permanently remove a game from your Xbox library. I know games can be hidden, but I want to be able to permanently disassociate my account from a game....