Permanently banned Xbox live account 0x80a40021

Discus and support Permanently banned Xbox live account 0x80a40021 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has recently banned for reasons I do not know of, I assumed it the actions of my family who have access to the account possibly sent angry... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lues lues, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Lues lues
    Lues lues Guest

My account has recently banned for reasons I do not know of, I assumed it the actions of my family who have access to the account possibly sent angry messages but I have come to find that that was impossible as my account is locked with a code on their consoles. I received a sign in notification using an ip address i do not associate with which makes me believe my account was signed into by another person I do not know of. I reached out with an appeal however this was before I received the log in email so I had no grounds to stand on when claiming I was banned wrongfully. To my knowledge the account has not been used for several days until 5pm 2-10-23, when I opened my account that day I got 2 notifications claiming I had received 2 comms bans which had already came and passed, which confuses me even more as I have been inactive. My concern however does not focus on my account but instead on my micro-transactions, I spent 8 dollars 10 minutes before I was banned which I’ve come to accept is likely a dead account due to a soft password, but it won’t let me unsubscribe from the gamepass ultimate or allow me to sign into my other accounts. Could I please get some context or a non copy and paste answer?

Edit:

After reviewing my card history I have also spotted a charge from earlier this week I do not recognize.

:)

Lues lues, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Lues, It's a tricky situation because bans and suspensions are handled by Xbox Enforcement not support.

As for the charges you can try contacting Xbox support to see if they have visibility into the account movement.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. CagetheBat Win User

Permanently Banned Xbox Live Accounts 0x80a40021

That was the first thing I did after I saw the ban. Website sends me to my enforcement history. This permaban is the only thing there. It states that I have committed harassment/abuse/threats. I submitted a case review where I probably seemed dumbfounded. I have no idea what they would have been referring to. I don’t really join public lobbies or engage in chats with strangers. That’s the jist of my case review application. The enforcement teams response stated that I have a pattern of behavior that included hate speech. So this made me even more confused. I would like to know about other avenues I can try to amend this.
  4. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Permanently Banned Xbox Live Accounts 0x80a40021

You can check the enforcement site HERE to view what it was exactly that got you banned, along with that, you can try refuting the ban, but it's not guaranteed.
  5. Lues lues Win User

Thank you for the help but it states that banned users cannot make forum post or chat online in the contact options sections
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Permanently banned console and account

An Xbox Live device ban permanently blocks an Xbox console or device from accessing the Xbox Live service. The device ban is applied to the Xbox console or device, not to a specific Xbox profile (account). This means that no one can use the console or device to connect to Xbox live.

An Xbox Live device ban is different from a temporary or permanent account suspension, which prevents a profile from signing in to or using certain features of the Xbox Live service. For more info about a temporary or permanent account suspensions.
Thema:

1. Permanently banned Xbox live account 0x80a40021 - Similar Threads - Permanently banned live

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  5. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  8. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  9. Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.: I got banned on my xbox live account permanently and when I tried to make a new one, it says "due to an xbox live suspension, use of the xbox network may be limited"...
  10. I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.: I got banned on June 12 11:55 PM for no reason and was not given any options to contact support, appeal, or any information. Please help? 4d8ad617-5112-46af-9a75-6bdcb56c86b7