Permanently And wrongfully Banned for Account theft

Discus and support Permanently And wrongfully Banned for Account theft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Xbox community, ive owned the xbox account Ar for some time now, created the account and made the gamertag myself. Xbox as of the 22 of september... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WestAuz, Jan 22, 2021.

1. WestAuz
    WestAuz Guest

Hi Xbox community,

ive owned the xbox account Ar for some time now, created the account and made the gamertag myself. Xbox as of the 22 of september Perminately banned my account from playing Xbox live for Phishing, Solicitation, Account Theft and Fraud which none of which
    i have done or ever would do. If anyone else has been perminately banned for the same reason and has positive results in getting their account back can you please let me know how and who i need to talk to to get it back. Ive spent thousands and thousands of
    dollars on that account and i dont deserve to be treated with such disrespect and dishonesty after my loyalty to Xbox and microsofts services.

:)

WestAuz, Jan 22, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, have you checked out enforcement.com and put in an appeal if available?
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Using an xbox account on two different consoles

Signing into accounts that you are not the owner of can lead to permanent bans for account theft/fraud. Even if you are given permission by the account owner, you can be banned permanently.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

License transfer question

Using the transfer tool to gain access to games that you have not paid for will be seen as marketplace theft/fraud and can lead to permanent account bans as well as possible permanent console bans. It happens all the time.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Need info on game sharing.

What sort of enforcement can I expect for marketplace theft?

If you involve yourself with marketplace theft, your account can be permanently suspended with repeat violations possibly leading to a console ban.
  6. xTye Win User

ENFORCEMENT: Harassing messages/Force Gamertag Change.

What you're doing is actually Marketplace Theft and can get your account permanently banned. That is the same story EVERYONE uses to try and get a free gamertag change. I recommend you stop to avoid a possible permanent ban.
Thema:

1. Permanently And wrongfully Banned for Account theft - Similar Threads - Permanently wrongfully Banned

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  4. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  5. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  6. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  7. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  8. Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached: I’ve had my Xbox X a week and today have had the issue where the controller is saying there is a headset attached permanently when there isn’t in fact a headset attached, I’ve updated the...
  9. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  10. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...