Permanent Xbox live ban

Discus and support Permanent Xbox live ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got a permanent ban on my Xbox live account using the same username for saying something that would normally just result in a communication... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ODSTNarwhal, Jan 18, 2022.

1. ODSTNarwhal
    ODSTNarwhal Guest

Permanent Xbox live ban

I recently got a permanent ban on my Xbox live account using the same username for saying something that would normally just result in a communication ban for a few days. I haven’t had a com ban since august of 2021. I went online to the enforcement website to submit an appeal but the perma ban isn’t even showing up in my history. I also went to go and call xbox support but it keeps endlessly refreshing whenever I try to log in after I select the topics. I’ve been seeing a bunch of other people with a similar problem and I was wondering if there was any way to fix it. I feel bad for what I said and just want my account back

:)

ODSTNarwhal, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Permanently banned console and account

An Xbox Live device ban permanently blocks an Xbox console or device from accessing the Xbox Live service. The device ban is applied to the Xbox console or device, not to a specific Xbox profile (account). This means that no one can use the console or device to connect to Xbox live.

An Xbox Live device ban is different from a temporary or permanent account suspension, which prevents a profile from signing in to or using certain features of the Xbox Live service. For more info about a temporary or permanent account suspensions.
  3. Hordie Win User

my console has been banned

Hi bepsipepsiroks

Per the site all device bans are permanent.

Are all device bans permanent?

All Xbox Live device bans are permanent. However, some Code of Conduct violations that don’t rise to the level of a device ban can instead result in the temporary loss of specific Xbox One or Xbox on Windows device privileges. When this occurs, the device
    can still connect to Xbox Live, but certain functionality (such as communications or online multiplayer) will be restricted for a particular duration.
  4. Tormaz Win User

What happens if you get banned for the 3rd time within a year?

Hello!

There's typically no hard rule for how many bans result in a permanent ban. Typically it depends on how frequent, the type of suspensions, the severity of the activity, etc. However, permanent bans full bans, meaning your Xbox live account would no longer
    work.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Banned Xbox for sale

I am thinking for buying a Xbox One X. The seller has advise it is live banned for life. Is this permanent? or
    can a new owner such as me have the banned lifted
    No,

When a console is banned, it permanent.
  6. nigelwhite2 Win User

XBOX 360 Block Family problem.

what can I do to remove a permanent banned from xbox live
Thema:

Permanent Xbox live ban

1. Permanent Xbox live ban - Similar Threads - Permanent live ban

2. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  3. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  4. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  7. Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached: I’ve had my Xbox X a week and today have had the issue where the controller is saying there is a headset attached permanently when there isn’t in fact a headset attached, I’ve updated the...
  8. Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.: I got banned on my xbox live account permanently and when I tried to make a new one, it says "due to an xbox live suspension, use of the xbox network may be limited"...
  9. Xbox Live permanently suspended me for no reason???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live permanently suspended me for no reason???: I was already serving a 4 day suspension for participating in trash talk, so I couldn’t send messages or interact with any players for that short period of time, and I still have one more day to...
  10. I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.: I got banned on June 12 11:55 PM for no reason and was not given any options to contact support, appeal, or any information. Please help? 4d8ad617-5112-46af-9a75-6bdcb56c86b7