Permanent suspension

Discus and support Permanent suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Xbox I was wondering why’d my account got permanent suspension when I didn’t do anything wrong. All I remember that I was playing a game called... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by aj , May 29, 2023.

1. aj 
    aj  Guest

Permanent suspension

Hello, Xbox I was wondering why’d my account got permanent suspension when I didn’t do anything wrong. All I remember that I was playing a game called Grand Theft auto V and then at 5/26/23 my account was permanent suspension. Which really made me sad cause I know I didn’t do anything wrong please make my account not suspended anymore & also my gamertag for my suspension account is “hlf” that my account gamer tag

:)

aj , May 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

What does it mean to get permanently suspended

It's most likely not permanent, but there is a suspension. There's an issue with the notification system showing everyone they have a permanent suspension.
  3. Knowitall(2) Win User

I need a mod to help me.

If you have received a permanent suspension, it is the only enforcement action that you need to be concerned with. Permanent suspensions cannot be replaced/overturned/overridden by temporary suspensions.
  4. An Xbox Dude Win User

account suspention

Is this just a suspension or a permanent suspension?
  5. TrevorRL Win User

Xbox suspended me for a week and I get on the next day and says I’m banned. What do I do ?

Also it has been showing alot of people permanent suspension when in fact it is a shorter suspension. My account currently shows a permanent suspension but support told me it is a 1 week suspension.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Clarification on ban

All suspensions list information for what happens during a temporary suspension and during a permanent suspension. Since the suspension lists and end date, that means it's temporary. If it was permanent, the end date would be 12/31/9999
Thema:

Permanent suspension

1. Permanent suspension - Similar Threads - Permanent suspension

2. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  3. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  4. Permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent suspension: Can anyone let me know why my account Spoikl was permanently banned I would like to see if anyone can unban or at least tell me what I did because even now if I had done anything I can’t remember...
  5. Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?: Hi I’m that’s my gamertag. I’ve recently received a permanent suspension for “manipulating the followers with a third party software.” I woke up one morning to check that I have over 100+...
  6. False permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    False permanent suspension: As of oct 11th 7:34am I was banned without reasoning, I have submitted an appeal and it was instantly denied. I Have seen that multiple other users are currently having the same issue these past 2...
  7. What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.: What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension???? 015494a1-700e-4fb3-8516-f8c9a8c6c427
  8. Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?: So yesterday turned on my XSX to find that my account has been permanently suspended. I do not send messages to other players, play any games with voice chat, or download any unauthorized...
  9. i have a permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a permanent suspension: so i woke up to a permanent ban on my xbox i’ve had only 2 strikes on my account and for some reason i never got any details on why i got banned. all i remember was i was playing rainbow six siege...
  10. permanent suspension on main account

in XBoX Accessibility
    permanent suspension on main account: so i woke up to a permanent ban on my xbox i’ve had only 2 strikes on my account and for some reason i never got any details on why i got banned. all i remember was i was playing rainbow six siege...