Permanent suspension

Discus and support Permanent suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello I am writing to say that my account was hit with permanent suspension for marketplace theft last night and I NEVER stole anything or done... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NightG0DDESS, Oct 24, 2017.

1. NightG0DDESS
    NightG0DDESS Guest

Permanent suspension

hello I am writing to say that my account was hit with permanent suspension for marketplace theft last night and I NEVER stole anything or done anything of a fraudulent nature I’ve been a member for 11 years and getting hit with this is like a slap to the
    face Ive already sent an inquiry in to the enforcement team. I had to use my gf account just to make this post I have all the information for my account and to be hit with this isn’t right especially when I know I haven’t done anything. Looking forward to
    your response

Thank You

GT: Killafox360

:)

NightG0DDESS, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Permanent suspension

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.

SONIC SCREAM 07, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    permanent suspension

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

You would need to go to the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB
    to see any enforcement action on your account & file for a case review if eligible.

You do not get banned/suspended if someone files false reports against you.In fact anyone abusing the reporting system risks being suspended themselves.

Daft Badger, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Permanent suspension

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans. If you've already submitted a case review, you'll need to wait for their response.

Smwutches, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

What does it mean to get permanently suspended

It's most likely not permanent, but there is a suspension. There's an issue with the notification system showing everyone they have a permanent suspension.
  6. Knowitall(2) Win User

I need a mod to help me.

If you have received a permanent suspension, it is the only enforcement action that you need to be concerned with. Permanent suspensions cannot be replaced/overturned/overridden by temporary suspensions.
  7. An Xbox Dude Win User

account suspention

Is this just a suspension or a permanent suspension?
  8. TrevorRL Win User

Xbox suspended me for a week and I get on the next day and says I’m banned. What do I do ?

Also it has been showing alot of people permanent suspension when in fact it is a shorter suspension. My account currently shows a permanent suspension but support told me it is a 1 week suspension.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Clarification on ban

All suspensions list information for what happens during a temporary suspension and during a permanent suspension. Since the suspension lists and end date, that means it's temporary. If it was permanent, the end date would be 12/31/9999
Thema:

Permanent suspension

1. Permanent suspension - Similar Threads - Permanent suspension

2. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  3. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  4. Permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent suspension: Can anyone let me know why my account Spoikl was permanently banned I would like to see if anyone can unban or at least tell me what I did because even now if I had done anything I can’t remember...
  5. Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?: Hi I’m that’s my gamertag. I’ve recently received a permanent suspension for “manipulating the followers with a third party software.” I woke up one morning to check that I have over 100+...
  6. False permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    False permanent suspension: As of oct 11th 7:34am I was banned without reasoning, I have submitted an appeal and it was instantly denied. I Have seen that multiple other users are currently having the same issue these past 2...
  7. What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.: What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension???? 015494a1-700e-4fb3-8516-f8c9a8c6c427
  8. Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?: So yesterday turned on my XSX to find that my account has been permanently suspended. I do not send messages to other players, play any games with voice chat, or download any unauthorized...
  9. i have a permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a permanent suspension: so i woke up to a permanent ban on my xbox i’ve had only 2 strikes on my account and for some reason i never got any details on why i got banned. all i remember was i was playing rainbow six siege...
  10. permanent suspension on main account

in XBoX Accessibility
    permanent suspension on main account: so i woke up to a permanent ban on my xbox i’ve had only 2 strikes on my account and for some reason i never got any details on why i got banned. all i remember was i was playing rainbow six siege...