Permanent Suspension on my XBOX account and seeing if it possible to get it lifted

Discus and support Permanent Suspension on my XBOX account and seeing if it possible to get it lifted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying my best to get my account back because I don't want to lose all my games that I worked hard for hours and seeing it turn to dust. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nickkuzmicki, Nov 5, 2021.

1. nickkuzmicki
    nickkuzmicki Guest

Permanent Suspension on my XBOX account and seeing if it possible to get it lifted

I am trying my best to get my account back because I don't want to lose all my games that I worked hard for hours and seeing it turn to dust. I am trying to see if there is a way to lift the ban. I tried my best to recover it for a long time and seeing if there is a way to recover it.

:)

nickkuzmicki, Nov 5, 2021
  2. nickkuzmicki Win User

I have replied with the case review and seeing that I added a lot of detail of why I shouldn't still hasn't been approved
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

Then if the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done. They don't issue permanent bans on a whim.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I was permanently suspended for nudity/sexual content and I have a temporary console suspension on my new account.

That's a possibility, but sincerely is hard to tell

Rarely permanent suspension are lifted
  6. ngocphi Win User

My Xbox account was hacked on Christmas. A couple days ago, I was told nothing could be done due to security information being changed and that the account was suspended.

Thata the thing though compromised account doesn't lift a suspension

If an account is permanently suspended thats it

The suspension can't be lifted
Thema:

1. Permanent Suspension on my XBOX account and seeing if it possible to get it lifted - Similar Threads - Permanent Suspension account

2. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  3. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  4. Permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent suspension: Can anyone let me know why my account Spoikl was permanently banned I would like to see if anyone can unban or at least tell me what I did because even now if I had done anything I can’t remember...
  5. Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?: Hi I’m that’s my gamertag. I’ve recently received a permanent suspension for “manipulating the followers with a third party software.” I woke up one morning to check that I have over 100+...
  6. False permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    False permanent suspension: As of oct 11th 7:34am I was banned without reasoning, I have submitted an appeal and it was instantly denied. I Have seen that multiple other users are currently having the same issue these past 2...
  7. permanent suspension on main account

in XBoX Accessibility
    permanent suspension on main account: so i woke up to a permanent ban on my xbox i’ve had only 2 strikes on my account and for some reason i never got any details on why i got banned. all i remember was i was playing rainbow six siege...
  8. Permanent Account Suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Account Suspension?: I was unable to find my suspension under Enforcement website and found out that I got permanent account suspension. Any way to appeal this? c985c01a-45e8-4e52-ab12-a89b9fe89d17
  9. Account permanent suspension and it's came after two suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanent suspension and it's came after two suspension: My name is Account permanent suspension and it's came after two suspension and it's say ended date one is on the 20 of this month and account permanent suspension said infinite and what does that...
  10. my account get permanent suspension, how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account get permanent suspension, how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or...: how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or failed, i am Never do ilegal thing, need help for get back my account c49831b1-cc7e-43c6-886b-a6157954af5b