Permanent suspension and how is a suspension even permanent? This makes no sense!

Discus and support Permanent suspension and how is a suspension even permanent? This makes no sense! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Any news to when the enforcement team will ACTUALLY be available and able to help? I have no hx of any type of problems ever and was given the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by #YesITsMee, Jan 19, 2022.

1. #YesITsMee
    #YesITsMee Guest

Permanent suspension and how is a suspension even permanent? This makes no sense!

Any news to when the enforcement team will ACTUALLY be available and able to help? I have no hx of any type of problems ever and was given the same message everyone else is getting. My suspension is for a week which is way unfair for a 1st time communication problem and where I was actually the victim anyways. Shouldn’t xbox NOT let people report at the moment if the enforcement team is not actually working correctly? People are reporting others because of the known issue and this is just not fair after all the money thrown into xbox/Microsoft and someone can just click on a report button and bam, you have no account access and wait hey- no history of anything!!! Very unprofessional and unfair for a well paid high tech company. We’re a family right?!?

:)

#YesITsMee, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

No, there are no updates.

Yes, people should still be allowed to report. Evem though the site is down, the suspensions have been legitimate. So if people are doing things they shouldn't be doing on Live, they need to be removed. Some of those things are worse than just profanity and shouldn't be allowed to stay just because the site is down.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

my account got suspended

What did the email say your account was permanently suspended for?

Have you checked the enforcement teams website enforcement.xbox.com to see how long the suspension was for to make sure that it was a permanent suspension?
  4. Lein Kroniid Win User

Mw2!?

If a Suspension is "Permanent", that would make it a Ban, not a Suspension.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Account Termination

Permanently deleted or permanently banned?

There is an issue with the notification system for suspensions telling everyone they are permanently suspended, when it's actually a shorter suspension. You can try contacting support and they can tell you how long your suspension actually is, but they won't have any further information about the suspension. There's currently an issue with the enforcement site not showing current suspensions which means it's not possible to submit a case review at the moment.
  6. Smwutches Win User

What does it mean to get permanently suspended

It's most likely not permanent, but there is a suspension. There's an issue with the notification system showing everyone they have a permanent suspension.
Thema:

1. Permanent suspension and how is a suspension even permanent? This makes no sense! - Similar Threads - Permanent suspension suspension

2. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  3. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  4. Permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent suspension: Can anyone let me know why my account Spoikl was permanently banned I would like to see if anyone can unban or at least tell me what I did because even now if I had done anything I can’t remember...
  5. Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?: Hi I’m that’s my gamertag. I’ve recently received a permanent suspension for “manipulating the followers with a third party software.” I woke up one morning to check that I have over 100+...
  6. False permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    False permanent suspension: As of oct 11th 7:34am I was banned without reasoning, I have submitted an appeal and it was instantly denied. I Have seen that multiple other users are currently having the same issue these past 2...
  7. What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.: What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension???? 015494a1-700e-4fb3-8516-f8c9a8c6c427
  8. Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?: So yesterday turned on my XSX to find that my account has been permanently suspended. I do not send messages to other players, play any games with voice chat, or download any unauthorized...
  9. i have a permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a permanent suspension: so i woke up to a permanent ban on my xbox i’ve had only 2 strikes on my account and for some reason i never got any details on why i got banned. all i remember was i was playing rainbow six siege...
  10. permanent suspension on main account

in XBoX Accessibility
    permanent suspension on main account: so i woke up to a permanent ban on my xbox i’ve had only 2 strikes on my account and for some reason i never got any details on why i got banned. all i remember was i was playing rainbow six siege...