Permanent plug next to batterie indicator in the upper right corner

Discus and support Permanent plug next to batterie indicator in the upper right corner in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is a plug next to the batterie indicator which means that ur controller is connectet with USB not with Batteries. But even if its not Connectet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RuneCarstensen, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Permanent plug next to batterie indicator in the upper right corner

There is a plug next to the batterie indicator which means that ur controller is connectet with USB not with Batteries. But even if its not Connectet with USB rather with batteries there is the plug next to the batterie indicator. But thats not my main problem:
    since like 3 weeks my controller is randomly disconnecting only when i play games, but if i hear music or watch yt or twitch on my xbox the controller isnt disconnecting. Since the controller disconnects, there is the plug next to the batterie indicator permanent.
    Tried everything, hard restarting controller/xbox, updating controller(xbox elite v1), tried everything

Thx for help.

:)

RuneCarstensen, Nov 11, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Rune,

Thanks for the reply! I understand there is an issue with Icons on the home dashboard of the Xbox One console. I recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles and stable internet connection. If possible,
    can you add a picture of the icon in question.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I dont mean the headset adapter symbol, there is a power adapter for a socket next to batterie indicator even though there are batteries and no USB connection
    My apologies, I thought you meant headset.

I just unplugged my uSB controller cable and still have the plug icon as per your screenshot also, so it may be an icon change.

Do any of your friends have that icon as well?
  4. RuneCarstensen Win User

I dont mean the headset adapter symbol, there is a power adapter for a socket next to batterie indicator even though there are batteries and no USB connection
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Rune,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The icon just to left of the battery, is a headset icon. This lets you know if it detects a headset or not. For the random disconnects of the controller, have you made sure the

controller is up to date
    ? Also, make sure the console is plugged directly into the wall. Also that the batteries/battery pack is firmly in the compartment with the cover on.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Permanent plug next to batterie indicator in the upper right corner - Similar Threads - Permanent plug next

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  4. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  5. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  6. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  7. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  8. Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached: I’ve had my Xbox X a week and today have had the issue where the controller is saying there is a headset attached permanently when there isn’t in fact a headset attached, I’ve updated the...
  9. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  10. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...