Permanent Console Ban But Why??

Discus and support Permanent Console Ban But Why?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Last night Feb 4, 2022 I was kicked off of Xbox live and received a suspension notice email. There is nothing in the email that says how long, or why.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CausticFrost1, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Permanent Console Ban But Why??

Last night Feb 4, 2022 I was kicked off of Xbox live and received a suspension notice email. There is nothing in the email that says how long, or why. I go to enforcement.Xbox.com and it says I have no enforcement actions. When I attempt to contact anybody online I just keep getting a page that says I need to log in, even though I DID log in. So I called Xbox support and the only thing they can tell me is that I am console banned, and I do not even know why or how, I do not even USE public chat in games nor do I message anyone! How can I fix this?? CausticFr0st is my gamer tag.

:)

CausticFrost1, Feb 5, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello CausticFrost1, if you have already contacted Xbox Support and they have indicated that your console is banned, unfortunately only they manage to give this type of information, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the actual reason or accurately check this issue of the ban.
  3. sprkle Win User

Banned gametag

a permanent ban means theres no way to unban it, thats why its permanently banned
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

xbox one banned without explanation

WarmedMoss13,

If you received a console ban and are unsure as to why you will need to post on the 13 - Xbox One Account & Console Enforcement Actions forums but all Xbox Live device bans are permanent.
  5. gD LENY Win User

Enforcement

But 100 % im not permanently ban ,right ?

No just an extended period of time across the whole console.

Ok but why do you think I have a 100 days console communications ban ?
  6. BrianGunter Win User

permanent console ban.

Sorry, but when the OP won't even admit what else they were banned for, then no, I still don't believe they were permanently banned simply for communication. It's pretty obvious that there is more to the story that's intentionaly being left out. I'd be willing
    to bet the OP's "friend" modified the console and that's why it's permanently banned from Live.
Thema:

1. Permanent Console Ban But Why?? - Similar Threads - Permanent Console Ban

2. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  5. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  6. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  7. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  8. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  9. Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...: I got banned last week and want to know whether I could play on new Xbox with new account if my old xbox and account was been banned for ever. 3be38d77-40d3-4bb4-aa52-3b94c7b62ef2
  10. If my xbox console is ban permanently does that mean all my acounts on that xbox are ban...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox console is ban permanently does that mean all my acounts on that xbox are ban...: If my xbox console is ban permanently does that mean all my acounts on that xbox are ban too now? 61158d28-4da6-4570-a618-dfbf88152704