Permanent banned for no reason

Discus and support Permanent banned for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Banned for no reason I’ve only got 1 ban on the acc and I need this sorted now 38c0597f-fb31-488f-a910-a5a47d64bbc4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joe Robinson1, May 26, 2023.

1. Permanent banned for no reason

Banned for no reason I’ve only got 1 ban on the acc and I need this sorted now

:)

Joe Robinson1, May 26, 2023
  2. WeepiestRain Win User

Why is this taking so long!?

Bruh it called a “permanent” ban for a reason.
  3. Temhotabot Win User

Permanent ban for no reason.

[quote user="Beans McMuffins"] I phoned customer support and he said there was
    no reason why I was banned and I should post on the forums to get un suspended.

[/quote]

The support agent is incorrect. You were most likely issued a permanent suspension for the modified avatar since the only way to get that skin color is through unauthorized third party software via PC which is a severe violation
    of the XBL Terms of Service.

You could contact support and have the do an Unauthorized Access Investigation but since our accounts are our responsibility at all times it may not affect your permanent ban at all. However it never hurts to try.
  4. juan van Win User

Permanent ban for no reason.

5. Daft Badger Win User

Permanent ban for no reason

If you have already filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then there is nothing else you can do.

Permanent bans are not issued lightly & only after a thorough investigation,if you have filed for a case review then that means your case has been investigated twice & both people have determined you have violated the ToU/CoC in a way that warrants a perma ban.
  6. JadenJernigan Win User

Permanent banned with no reason

I'm on the series x, funny that I pay 800 for a bundle just for them to do this. I'll let you know if they fix this.
Thema:

Permanent banned for no reason

1. Permanent banned for no reason - Similar Threads - Permanent banned reason

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  5. Is there a way to know the reason for being permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to know the reason for being permanently banned?: Hi! Like many others, I just got permanently banned for seemingly no reason. I was not warned, nobody said anything, I was not given a chance to fix the problem, if there was any. I just got...
  6. Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...: Thank you microsoft for permanently banning my account for no apparent reason (gave no details, and instantly denied my appeal) causing me to lose all my games and purchases simply because...
  7. Activision has permanently banned me for no reason on MW2 any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activision has permanently banned me for no reason on MW2 any suggestions?: I hadn’t played for a few weeks on MW2 so Ioad the game up can’t play it at all even campaign won’t then I realised I had been permanently banned for no reason but they say it was for unauthorised...
  8. I have been permanently banned, Xbox will not give me a reason , they said and I quote “ no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been permanently banned, Xbox will not give me a reason , they said and I quote “ no...: This is so ridiculous, this is a 9 year old account and it just gets banned for no reason, I have no one to call because banned accounts are permitted from calling Xbox support....
  9. My Xbox Account Got Permanently Banned for NO reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Got Permanently Banned for NO reason: I was playing with my friends and I got permanently banned?It says I got banned because of "messaging", although I didn't message anything in the past week or two. I believe this was a false ban...
  10. I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.: I got banned on June 12 11:55 PM for no reason and was not given any options to contact support, appeal, or any information. Please help? 4d8ad617-5112-46af-9a75-6bdcb56c86b7