Permanent bann

Discus and support Permanent bann in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can anybody help me please my partner gamertag() has received a permanent bann frpm Forza horizon 3 or 20 yrs to be precise the only explanation he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LyricalComa, Sep 21, 2017.

1. LyricalComa
    LyricalComa Guest

Permanent bann

can anybody help me please my partner gamertag() has received a permanent bann frpm Forza horizon 3 or 20 yrs to be precise the only explanation he received was for user generated content.He suffers from an illness called asperges syndrome and
    also a mild form of tourretes syndrome.He cannot understand why he has been banned and because of this gets very upset and angry when i try and explain to him what may have happend.He was 1 star away from an elite painter with over 60000 paintjobs downloaded
    and over 2500 hours put into this game he has been a xbox player since the original xbox came out and has never been banned for anything.Although it may seem a bit petty to some people to him it means a kind of acceptance.please look into this matter and i
    look forward to hearing from yourselves soon.

:)

LyricalComa, Sep 21, 2017
  2. MondBIG I
    MondBIG I Guest
    Xbox Konsolen Bann

Guten Tag, und zwar geht es um meine Xbox One S. Ich war seit ca. 3-4 Tagen nicht dran und als ich sie heute wieder nutzen wollte kam beim Öffnen auf einmal "Kann..nicht öffnen, da Sie oder ihre Konsole von Xbox Live gesperrt wurden". Ein Anruf beim Support
    ergab das meine Konsole einen permanenten Bann bekommen hat, warum auch immer weiß keiner, vor allem habe Ich sie zu der Zeit ja noch nicht mal benutzt. Nun wollte ich mich beim Enforcement Team melden um die Sache zu klären, was sich anscheinend als sehr
    schwierig herausstellt. Im Support Chat konnte mir keiner sagen wie das mache, da man nur einen Fall eröffnen kann wenn es sich um einen Account Bann handelt. Hatte vielleicht schonmal jemand dasselbe Problem? Wäre echt dankbar für Hilfe.

MondBIG I, Sep 21, 2017
  3. l1ltheONEl1l
    l1ltheONEl1l Guest
    Windows phone version of this app does not display correctly when in a skype call

When you are in a skype call, skype has a permanent banner at the top of the screen showing that you are in a call. All apps adjust for this by dropping down below the skype banner so you can still access the menus of the other app.

The xbox (beta) app does not do this. so you cannot tab to messages or friends list while on a skype call.

Please fix it.

l1ltheONEl1l, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Oraclea
    Oraclea Guest

Permanent bann

Hi, unfortunately the Xbox enforcement team doesn't use the forums, so unfortunately they won't be able to assist you here. To get assistance with this issue, please visit their websites.

Please visit https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to view your enforcement status (make sure you're logged in to the banned account). If you wish to appeal the ban, visit this link for information regarding the
    submission of a case review: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I. Hope this is helpful!

Oraclea, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Hi is this only for Forza Horizon 3 or do you see the error in other games? If this only for Forza horizon 3 here's some info:

Game developers have the ability to build game-specific security into their titles and enforce their community policies independent of the greater Xbox Live system. This is often true for games that feature extensive player-created content or have robust
    and active online communities. Since every game is different, the method by which you are notified of a game ban varies by developer.

Game-specific bans fall outside the scope of Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement, and XBLPET and Xbox Support cannot provide insight into game-specific enforcement actions. For specific information about a game ban, please contact the appropriate developer
    or publisher.

So, for more info and help, I would suggest contacting Turn 10 Studios(developers of Forza) for help here- Forza Motorsport - Support

Ishan8123, Oct 9, 2017
  6. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    The enforcement team isn't on the forums. Therefor they will not help you here.

You can submit a case review over at http://enforcement.xbox.com/

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Oraclea Win User

Permanent bann

Hi, unfortunately the Xbox enforcement team doesn't use the forums, so unfortunately they won't be able to assist you here. To get assistance with this issue, please visit their websites.

Please visit https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to view your enforcement status (make sure you're logged in to the banned account). If you wish to appeal the ban, visit this link for information regarding the
    submission of a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6. Hope this is helpful!
  8. Ishan8123 Win User

Permanent bann

Hi is this only for Forza Horizon 3 or do you see the error in other games? If this only for Forza horizon 3 here's some info:

Game developers have the ability to build game-specific security into their titles and enforce their community policies independent of the greater Xbox Live system. This is often true for games that feature extensive player-created content or have robust
    and active online communities. Since every game is different, the method by which you are notified of a game ban varies by developer.

Game-specific bans fall outside the scope of Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement, and XBLPET and Xbox Support cannot provide insight into game-specific enforcement actions. For specific information about a game ban, please contact the appropriate developer
    or publisher.

So, for more info and help, I would suggest contacting Turn 10 Studios(developers of Forza) for help here- https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/support
  9. CrazY1985 Win User

Permanent bann

The enforcement team isn't on the forums. Therefor they will not help you here.

You can submit a case review over at http://enforcement.xbox.com/
  10. I Dyson Win User

Forza 4 store frount bann

how do you deal with the situation when they bann you on store front and also bann you on forzamotosport.net forums?
  11. csch92 Win User

Console banned and I do not know why!

microsoft have realy done a bad work. to bann us, i realy have done nothing to get an bann. bad mirosoft, bad!
Thema:

Permanent bann

1. Permanent bann - Similar Threads - Permanent bann

2. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  5. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  6. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  7. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  8. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  9. Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached: I’ve had my Xbox X a week and today have had the issue where the controller is saying there is a headset attached permanently when there isn’t in fact a headset attached, I’ve updated the...
  10. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...