permanent ban lifted, still cant use my xbox

Discus and support permanent ban lifted, still cant use my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my account and xbox was permanently suspended, but then the decision was overturned. but now when i try to play it still says im blocked from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LH87, Feb 23, 2018.

1. LH87
    LH87 Guest

Hi

my account and xbox was permanently suspended, but then the decision was overturned.

but now when i try to play it still says im blocked from using my xbox.

what do i do

:)

2. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest
    A Plea To Microsoft Xbox My Xbox One And Account Ban Perrmantly

Account permanent bans / Device are permanent no undo button or CTRL - Z. It is unfortunate there is 0% chance of the ban being lifted.

Qwertei, Feb 23, 2018
  3. LOCKED: console banned ???

Console bans are permanent and will not be lifted.

SONIC SCREAM 07, Feb 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It sounds like the account ban was lifted, but not the console ban. You should be able to contact support and they can confirm it, but they will not have any other information regarding the ban or the ability to lift it. There is no way to contact the enforcement
    team regarding console bans. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Feb 23, 2018
  5. LH87
    LH87 Guest
    thanks for the reply

im in the uk

do you know how i can get the ban lifted as i won the review.

the support team leep telling me to open a case woth the enforcement team but i cant see how to do that.

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    There is no way to submit a case review for console bans. If the console is still banned there is nothing else you can do.

Smwutches, Feb 23, 2018
  7. LH87
    LH87 Guest
    thats terrible.

it cost me £400 on the day of release.

thats theft as they changed the decision on the ban to give it back to me

8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If the overturn decision came from a case review, then that review was only for the account ban, not both.

Smwutches, Feb 23, 2018
  9. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner.

Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

HAZMAT RADIO, Feb 23, 2018
  10. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    If you have received a device ban it is still possible to use your console offline please see this guide for how to use your console offline.

gds1972, Nov 1, 2018
  11. Smwutches Win User

There is no way to submit a case review for console bans. If the console is still banned there is nothing else you can do.
  12. Smwutches Win User

It sounds like the account ban was lifted, but not the console ban. You should be able to contact support and they can confirm it, but they will not have any other information regarding the ban or the ability to lift it. There is no way to contact the enforcement
    team regarding console bans. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  13. LH87 Win User

thanks for the reply

im in the uk

do you know how i can get the ban lifted as i won the review.

the support team leep telling me to open a case woth the enforcement team but i cant see how to do that.
  14. Smwutches Win User

If the overturn decision came from a case review, then that review was only for the account ban, not both.
  15. LH87 Win User

thats terrible.

it cost me £400 on the day of release.

thats theft as they changed the decision on the ban to give it back to me
Thema:

1. permanent ban lifted, still cant use my xbox - Similar Threads - permanent ban lifted

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  5. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  8. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  9. Permanent ban for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban for nothing: Good afternoon. July 19, 2022 received a permanent ban for no reason and without explanation. Please consider my problem again. Or write where you can contact to solve this problem. [img]...
  10. Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account: Hello, Microsoft Assistant. My microsoft account “Tree Baggins” was banned about a year or two ago, I was wondering if there was anyway I could grant access to the account again. I have learnt...