Permanent ban lifted after review but Xbox will still not let me log in

Discus and support Permanent ban lifted after review but Xbox will still not let me log in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I for some reason received a permanent ban notice on April 11 2022 that my account was involved in phishing or hacking. I dont know anything about... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JaidenMoore1, Apr 15, 2022.

1. JaidenMoore1
    JaidenMoore1 Guest

Hi I for some reason received a permanent ban notice on April 11 2022 that my account was involved in phishing or hacking. I dont know anything about doing that. I for sure didnt do that. So im really upset that I cant play my games. I just play games on my console. I appealed the ban and received an email on April 13 2022 that the ban was lifted. My uncle called Microsoft and they asked me to turn the console off/on, remove the account and re-add it. I cant re-add it because it says the console is banned. Then they said wait 24 hours because they dont see the ban on their side so it will take some time. ill try again later today. But has this happened to anyone else. I hope my account didnt get hacked. My uncle said Microsoft can look at the log files and help me.

:)

JaidenMoore1, Apr 15, 2022
  2. Kombogawd Win User

This is a mistake my little brother was on my account it was not the owner.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. KindGryphon Win User

Ok I see that now. I was just making a point to differentiate the situation as yours is different from mine. I’m beyond frustrated at my situation
    I dont blame you. Definitely sounds frustrating
  5. JaidenMoore1 Win User

Ok I see that now. I was just making a point to differentiate the situation as yours is different from mine. I’m beyond frustrated at my situation
  6. KindGryphon Win User

The difference here is that nobody was on his account . in fact he didn’t even login since February 2022 and all this happened in April 2022 (according to the MS encore screen) when he first tried to login after a couple of months . So it wasn’t a case of someone logging into his console. This is an issue with Microsoft and a bug that he can’t even see his enforcement screen updates.
    Kombogawd literally JUST said "My little brother was on my account in he text somebody to get me ban this was a mistake". I was replying to them.
Thema:

1. Permanent ban lifted after review but Xbox will still not let me log in - Similar Threads - Permanent ban lifted

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  5. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  8. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  9. Permanent ban for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban for nothing: Good afternoon. July 19, 2022 received a permanent ban for no reason and without explanation. Please consider my problem again. Or write where you can contact to solve this problem. [img]...
  10. Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account: Hello, Microsoft Assistant. My microsoft account “Tree Baggins” was banned about a year or two ago, I was wondering if there was anyway I could grant access to the account again. I have learnt...