Permanent Ban for an account with a perfect record!!! Really????

Discus and support Permanent Ban for an account with a perfect record!!! Really???? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I let my nephew play on my account today while I was watching him for my sis. He told me he was having a conversation with another player regarding GTA... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BigBadBrad7352, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Permanent Ban for an account with a perfect record!!! Really????

I let my nephew play on my account today while I was watching him for my sis. He told me he was having a conversation with another player regarding GTA not an argument but a amicable debate over the gameplay and he used a slang word and I suppose the other player took offense and reported it. So now all of a sudden I have a permanent Ban because of it?! This is a first time offense and I have a perfect record with no previous issues with Xbox and never once had a complaint!! I’ve spent tons of time and money playing as a YouTube streamer. Please explain why I can’t even plead my case with the the enforcement people because I have no case on there to plead!!! Can’t log into support can’t make a call, can’t get help other than writing this message! The lack of customer service with Microsoft astounds me! Of this is how you treat your customers of many years, that’s wrong. Does anyone have similar issues like this and if so how did you deal with those issues with these people.??

:)

BigBadBrad7352, Jan 17, 2022
  2. 731698a4-3221-4738-b Win User

Sry for my english 😅 But i understand you 😞 and no one helps you ..

And i see a lot of People in This Community With the Same Problem ..
  3. Smwutches Win User

There is an issue with the notification system for suspensions telling everyone they are permanently suspended, when it's actually a shorter suspension. There's currently an issue with the enforcement site not showing current suspensions which means it's not possible to submit a case review at the moment. So it's affecting everyone who is receiving a suspension right now. Unfortunately, all you can do is wait on the enforcement stie to be fixed. Even if you contact support, they do not handle enforcement issues, so the only thing they could do is tell you how long the suspension actually is.
  4. BigBadBrad7352 Win User

It’s ridiculous, I’m absolutely frustrated. I’m planning to Blast them on my Channel this week.
  5. Firedashizzle12 Win User

I'm in the same boat ban last Thursday for calling someone a "gimp" and now a false perma ban that you can't talk to anyone about and all we are being told is the site is down, microsoft sort you [mod removed] out🤦‍♂️
  6. armandosalas2 Win User

I have exactly the same problem, except that I only had a suspension of 2 days and 3 years ago, I have invested a lot of time and money in this account,And it seems unfair to me that they just don't do anything!!, I'm surprised, I loved xbox, but their help service is not useful at all, and I see that this has already happened to several, they should take action on the matter And unban everyone, because I have never bought anything illegally, and it seems very unfair to me that all the money invested just goes to waste, and right now I am worried, I don't know The ban and simply being told that nothing can be done??? really xbox? In the case of long-standing clients, is that your response to an error? I'm definitely disappointed And I hope with hope that the bug is fixed, because it is not only the money but also the amount of time that we put into the account and that just for a slight comment, it is a permanent ban??? I hope this is fixed soon, because I don't feel like playing anymore, if everything I've built over 6 years has disappeared, and the xbox service can't help you, just this It's unacceptable, I didn't think xbox would treat their community like this.
Thema:

1. Permanent Ban for an account with a perfect record!!! Really???? - Similar Threads - Permanent Ban account

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  5. How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...: My account was permanently I was defending myself in a Xbox party 053d5903-3679-41cf-977d-aa8cfb90813c
  6. Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account: Hello, Microsoft Assistant. My microsoft account “Tree Baggins” was banned about a year or two ago, I was wondering if there was anyway I could grant access to the account again. I have learnt...
  7. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  8. I was permanently banned a few year back and would like to recover my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned a few year back and would like to recover my account.: About 5 years ago my old account was permanently banned, I never knew the reason why. When I would login on the enforcement website my record was clean and I had no strikes or anything. I wouldn’t...
  9. Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...: Thank you microsoft for permanently banning my account for no apparent reason (gave no details, and instantly denied my appeal) causing me to lose all my games and purchases simply because...
  10. Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...: I got banned last week and want to know whether I could play on new Xbox with new account if my old xbox and account was been banned for ever. 3be38d77-40d3-4bb4-aa52-3b94c7b62ef2