Permanent Ban but good record??

Discus and support Permanent Ban but good record?? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Account was Temporarily banned then went to permanent when I last checked which is weird. And I can’t submit a ticket to defend myself. I have CC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AbbyMcAbbbbs, Jan 15, 2022.

1. AbbyMcAbbbbs
    AbbyMcAbbbbs Guest

My Account was Temporarily banned then went to permanent when I last checked which is weird. And I can’t submit a ticket to defend myself. I have CC info and all types of info on there,

(Off Topic) And what’s really INSANE is I was band for defending my Race against a party of Racist White men who randomly invited me to a party, They still have there accounts but I get banned for defending my peace?? Not only that it’s a Permanent ban which is my first ban I thought it was only suppose to be 24/Hrs. I can’t even Submit a case cause I have a good record. This is so frustrating because they came for me and not only that Xbox admins banned me without even going further back into what happened just kicked me off instantly. I’m highly confused, Frustrated and just want my account back. I filled reports and nothing, I’m not even a bad player who goes around being Racist or just bothering players period. This literally makes me want to switch platforms really unfair and Conducted horribly. Thanks to VU3D and his buds Permanent Ban but good record?? :)

:)

AbbyMcAbbbbs, Jan 15, 2022
  2. AbbyMcAbbbbs Win User

Thank you very Much Swutches I was totally afraid of my Credit Cards you really relieved my stress hopefully [mod removed] gets a taste of his own Medicine he’s a really toxic player you guys should look into. He inv randoms to his party being racist so he and his group can report people instantly if the talk back to them
  3. AbbyMcAbbbbs Win User

Where do I contact support it won’t let me just call unless I choose an option and what I need help for isn’t on the support options.
  4. Smwutches Win User

There's currently an issue with the enforcement site not showing current suspensions which means it's not possible to submit a case review at the moment. There is also an issue with the notification system for suspensions telling everyone they are permanently suspended, when it's actually a shorter suspension. You can try contacting support and they can tell you how long your suspension actually is, but they won't have any further information about the suspension.
  5. VeganWater© Win User

Hello, I am having the same problem with the original creator of this post. except the ban came after 6 days of the incident. I wanted to know why it was a permanent ban instead of a small because I have one previous record and thought it was strange that I received a permanent ban. I just wanted to know where I could contact to get my info on my ban, I cannot get into Microsoft like you stated. I'm so confused I just want my account back.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Where do I contact support it won’t let me just call unless I choose an option and what I need help for isn’t on the support options.
    Hi Abby,

Microsoft/Xbox support don’t typically assist with anything regarding enforcement and suspensions, which is why you don’t see an applicable option for this on the support site. XBLPET and the support teams are completely separate.

You may need to adjust the reasons to speak with someone. Try selecting either ‘I don’t recognise a charge’ or ‘I can’t redeem a code’ under ‘subscriptions and billing’. You should then be able to request a call back or start a live chat directly with an agent.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Keep in mind that available contact options can also depend on the time of day, your country/region, the wait time/queue, etc.

Other than that, you’d need to wait until the issues with the enforcement site are resolved. Once everything is working again, you can then submit a case review if eligible. This guide answers most enforcement questions:

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

You can also reach out to support on Twitter @XboxSupport or @MicrosoftHelps for advice. They should be able to confirm anything and can point you in the right direction if you send a DM.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Permanent Ban but good record?? - Similar Threads - Permanent Ban record

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  5. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  8. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  9. Permanent ban for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban for nothing: Good afternoon. July 19, 2022 received a permanent ban for no reason and without explanation. Please consider my problem again. Or write where you can contact to solve this problem. [img]...
  10. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...