Permanent Ban. 1st offence

Discus and support Permanent Ban. 1st offence in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I called my friend a "Blacky" on xbox. I knew he would report me but we play around like that alot. I expected a com ban. Not a permanent account ban.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZackeryQuam, Jan 18, 2022.

1. ZackeryQuam
    ZackeryQuam Guest

I called my friend a "Blacky" on xbox. I knew he would report me but we play around like that alot. I expected a com ban. Not a permanent account ban. Im a little bummed out that this happened as this was my first offence ever and i have spent lots of money. It made it even worse when The enforcement site didnt label any offences, it told me that i had a perfect record so i cant even file a case review.

:)

ZackeryQuam, Jan 18, 2022
  2. BigBadBrad7352 Win User

Yeah this is the same for everyone. I think Microsoft is low key gaslighting their entire customer base.. it’s almost comical at this point
  3. ZackeryQuam Win User

I tried this but it wont let me call them unless i sign into my xbox account which is perm bqnned
  4. Smwutches Win User

There is a glitch that is showing everyone they have a permanent ban when it's actually just a temporary suspension. You can try contacting support and they can tell you how long your suspension actually is, but they won't have any further information. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. BernusReber Win User

Bro fr you can’t say anything to anybody these days💀they are appealing to hard to the children and not enough to the adults. What’s the fun of being competitive if you can’t even talk or banter?
  6. VeganWater© Win User

Permanent ban on 2nd offence.

okay then how do I check how long it actually is?
Thema:

1. Permanent Ban. 1st offence - Similar Threads - Permanent Ban 1st

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  5. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  8. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  9. Permanent ban for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban for nothing: Good afternoon. July 19, 2022 received a permanent ban for no reason and without explanation. Please consider my problem again. Or write where you can contact to solve this problem. [img]...
  10. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...