Permanent Add On (DLC) Removal

Discus and support Permanent Add On (DLC) Removal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I did all the steps for uninstalling add ons in a game (manage game, etc.), I just wanted to ask if there is a way, or can you implement a way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xRid1ey, Apr 15, 2018.

1. xRid1ey
    xRid1ey Guest

hi, I did all the steps for uninstalling add ons in a game (manage game, etc.), I just wanted to ask if there is a way, or can you implement a way to PERMANENTLY remove the add ons that are in the “Ready to Install” tab.

:)

xRid1ey, Apr 15, 2018
  2. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    My case review summary said "If the suspension was still active, it has now been lifted" and yet it wasn't

Hello!

The first thing I would try (if you haven't already) is doing a quick hard reset on your system then a removal of you account and add it back to the system. If something is stuck it will refresh it, permanent bans being overturned are incredibly rare. If
    that doesn't work it may be a matter of getting in touch with the right person to escalate it. See if that does the trick first though.

Tormaz, Apr 15, 2018
  3. Mass Effect Invasion Summary (Spoilers)

There will be a major uproar if we don't have a permanent set of maybe 12 squad mates that we can switch back and forth from the ship to their respective stations if we choose to dismiss them. The idea of permanent squad mates where you have no choice in
    their removal is bleh in a game made of personal choices.

IF JESUS PLAYED, Apr 15, 2018
  4. Draco Malfoy Win User

Call of duty black ops map pack download

Hello Ev3nGe.

When your Xbox account gets a permanent ban, all of your content on that account is removed.

e.g. MSP and DLC.

Best wishes.
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Titanfall Season Pass is free on Xbox LIVE

It's confirmed to be permanently free on all platforms now.

They've also added the DLC maps into some of the other playlists, Last Titan Standing, for example. Before that, the DLC maps were only available in Attrition, so if you played LTS then you would only get the regular maps unless you specifically went into
    one of the DLC-specific Variety Pack playlists.

All they need to do now is make the DLC mandatory, so every single player has it, then add the DLC maps to ever regular playlist and remove the DLC-specific playlists, then there will be an equal chance of any map coming up in any mode and you won't have
    DLC-specific playlists with only a small number of people in them.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox1 not connecting to Internet

Hi, try having your son sign out of and back into his account on the Xbox please. If that helps and the issue returns later then a more permanent solution would be to remove and add your sons account back to the Xbox.

support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-account-xbox-one
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Doom dlc

Hey there Andrzejek1906!

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the DOOM DLC. Can you try uninstalling the game and removing the DLC completely? Once you remove that, power cycle your Xbox One and add then re-install the content. Let us know how that goes for you :)
  8. HyruleBalverine Win User

Achievements

The complete with or without add-on content is a debate I doubt will end. Microsoft lists dlc achievements along with the main game's achievements. The dlc achievement cannot be removed nor can games be removed from your achievements list once you unlock
    any achievement for the game.
Thema:

1. Permanent Add On (DLC) Removal - Similar Threads - Permanent Add DLC

2. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  3. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  4. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  7. Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached: I’ve had my Xbox X a week and today have had the issue where the controller is saying there is a headset attached permanently when there isn’t in fact a headset attached, I’ve updated the...
  8. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  9. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  10. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...